Chapter 24

After two days. Kartik and Tanmay came back to Mumbai. They didn't find any evidence.

Kartik, Naira and Vaish decided to hide Abhi from everyone till he gets his conciousness back. Abhi's treatment was going on. Either Kartik, Naira or Vaish used to be with him in hospital.

After 3 months. Finally treatment, prayers, care showed their magic. Abhi got his conciousness. But the thing which shutter the heart of three of them was Abhi's permanent memory loss. Not only this, but the other thing as well i.e, Abhi shouldn't over think as his brain cells are weak. Again to hide Abhi from any kind of danger. They three decided to hide him from world.

Kartik gave him new identity as Abhishek Sharma, an orphan. They three supports him each and every possible way they could. Abhi shifted with Vaish in her rented apartment. Kartik arranged online studies for both Abhinavi. Vaish helping Abhi with studies and everything. Slowly again Abhinavi's love started blooming. Abhi started working from home for part time job.

After completing college. Naira explained everything to her parents. Indirectly she helped him to get job in her firm. Vaish joined school as teacher. Once they settled their career. They got married.

On the other hand. In Jaipur. Slowly time started healing pain of Nigam family. They resumed their lives. Started being happy. Kartik, Naira and Avni was helping them in curing.

After 2yrs. Vaish gave birth to a little girl who was just 2days old.

That day with some fake excuse. Kartik asked Naitik to bring Ram and Vibha in Mumbai. Naitik asked them to come in Mumbai for deal.

Kartik decided to be with Ram and Vibha. Naira decided to be with Abhi. Vaish and baby was in hospital.

Naira took Abhi in office without his wish. In meantime Kartik came in hospital with Ram and Vibha with an excuse that his need help for sometime.

In hospital. Vaish was lying on bed with baby when Kartik, Vibha and Ram came there.

Vaish (looking at kartik): Finally you here!
Kartik (taking baby in arms): Mujhe to aana hi tha. Kaisi hain tu? Or ye na bahut hi pyaari hain.
Vaish: Thank you. I am good.
Kartik: Umm... Uncle, aunty meet her. She is Vaishnavi. My college friend and vaish ye mere friend ke parents hain.
Vaish: Namaste uncle, aunty.
Vibha: Namaste beta and Congratulations.
Vaish: Thank you.

Kartik gave baby to Ram. Baby was awake. She was looking at everything with eyes wide open, sucking her thumb. Her eyes are just like her mother.

(A/N: Har baat abhi ki eyes dena jaruri nahin)

Vibha: Tumhara husband kidhar hain?
Vaish: Umm.... Vo urgent call aaya office se. To unko jana pada.
Ram: Koi nahin. Thori der me aa jayega.

Vaish nodded with smile.

Vibha: Mujhe to do bachi.
Ram: Ruk jao thori der.
Vibha: Par-
Ram (cuts her, ignoring her): Naam kya rakha hain bachi ka?

Kartik and Vaish looked at each other. Vaish blinked her eyes.

Kartik: Actually hum name soch hi rahe hain. Koi acha sa aap suggest karo.
Vibha (looking at baby): Mera beta hota na to aaj shayad uski bhi beti ya beta hoti. Or main na uska naam khush ya khushi rakhti. Vo na humare ghar ki khushi ka raaz tha.

She said as her eyes filled with tears. But she quickly wiped it.

Vaish (trying to compose herself): Sorry aunty

Vibha looked at her. Kartik pinch on Vaish's arm. She snapped at him. He glared at her.

Vaish (realizing her words): Ah!!! I am sorry aunty... I mean-
Ram (changing topic): It's Okay beta. We can understand. Tum to hume janti tak nahin ho.

Vaish nodded. Ram was about to say something but baby did her work. Vibha chuckled looking at Ram's face. Vaish and kartik controlled their laugh.

Vibha: Pehle hi bola bachi do mujhe.
Ram (shooking his head): Haan to theek hain na. Mere grand children bhi aese karege. To kya main bacho ke sath na khelu. Kapde to dhul jayege ya naye aa jayege.

He kissed on baby's forehead.

Vibha: Acha theek... Par change karna hain. To do main change kara doon.

Ram nodded and gave baby to Vibha. They both enjoyed some more time with baby. Before Abhi could reach hospital. Kartik took both of them from there.

Ram and Vibha attended meeting then kartik dropped them in hotel. He came hospital to find Naira with Vaish.

Kartik: Hello beauties... Vo gadha or baby kidhar hain?
Vaish (rolling her eyes): Oye! Mere abhi ko gadha mat bolo. Tum ho gadhe. Vo bhi sabse bade wale.
Naira (giggling): Kartik don't mess with her. Her mood swings hush!
Kartik: Okay Okay... to aapki beti or pati dev kaha hain?
Naira: Baby ke check up ke liye gaye hain.
Kartik: Alright! So baby ka name final khushi?
Vaish: Yes. Uske grandparents ne diya hain name also unka rituals hain grandparents name choose karte hain so. Ummm..... Acha kartik they really miss him yaar.
Kartik: I know yaar.
Naira: I guess abhi koi khatra nahin hain. 2yrs ho chuke hain us baat ko. According to person Abhi died. So maybe abhi hum bata sakte hain?

Kartik nodded with smile.

Kartik: Main khud vahin soch raha hoon. Bata dete hain.
Vaish: Hmm.... but hum Abhi ko direct samne nahin laa sakte. Ek kaam karo evening tak tum unko sab bata do. Main abhi ko batati hoon then I guess vo khud bhi Abhi se door nahin rahe sakege.

Kartik nodded.

Vaish (holding Kaira's hands): But guys seriously yaar tum dono ne bahut bahut help ki hain. Pata nahin tum log nahin hote to kya hota.
Kartik: Humne friend hone ki responsibility complete karne ki koshish hain. Or tu tension na le. Abhi jab tum log Jaipur chaloge na sath me. Main Sab return luga. Ek ek baat ka.

Vaish punched him on his stomach. Just then Kartik's phone rang. He received the call and got to know about attack on kyaaraa.

Again with fear. They decided to hide him from all.

With this some months passed. After that either kyaaraa or Siddharth were facing attacks in different ways. According to everyone those attacks were simple accidents from which both Sid and kyaaraa got safe but Kartik found it suspicious. He was trying to investigate on it but attacker was smart enough to hide it.

In this Sidneet fall in love. Two years more passed away with this. A month ago Finally Kartik thought to reveal the truth because Sid is gonna complete his studies soon and then he will be upcoming king of Kingdom but before that Kartik thought to inform Abhi's parents about truth. As according to Kingdom rules. Abhi is upcoming king for Shasha Kingdom.

Flashback end....

TBC....

This is Vaish's side flashback only. I will reveal Avi's side in next chapter only.