...

*Buzz* *Buzz*

?

That sounds like...

I sigh, "It's probably Exusiai calling us."

Sora doesn't react.

"Hello? Sora?" I say.

...

I move over and ruffle her hair for a second.

"Ah!" She finally reacts, "W-What happened?"

"Exusiai is calling us. She's probably worried about us."

"O-Oh sorry, I was spacing out." She says.

I smile and get up, "You're fine... We can't have our moment in the sun forever."

I head over to the phone. Sora gets up from the bed and lightly moves to lean on my shoulder.

"Hello?" I say answering the phone.

"Finally! You picked up." I hear Exusiai say through the phone, "I thought you guys might have been found out by the L.G.D.!"

"Nope." I say, "Sora and I were dropped off and we stayed at my apartment, nothing else."

"O-Kay then. We got ourselves a big delivery heading to the east side of Lungmen. I think it's a bunch of relief supplies for when Reunion strolls into town."

"Alright, where are we meeting up?"

"The safehouse we woke up at yesterday." Exusiai says, "Do you have a car?"

Do we have a car?

...

"I don't think we do. Is this delivery urgent?" I answer.

"Yeah, it's pretty urgent."

"Well we'll just order a cab, we should be there in 20 to 30 minutes." I say.

"Alright!" Exusiai says, "Also question. Did anything good happen while we weren't with you? You sound really happy for a random Thursday morning."

"Well..." I look over to Sora, "You could say something good happened."

Sora giggles.

"Was that Sora? Did you two get together or something?" Exusiai says.

"We'll see you in a bit." I answer, ignoring her completely before hanging up the phone.

...

Sora jumps off me, "Well, I'll go get myself ready. Do you have any secondary toothbrushes or so?"

"I should have one in the second drawer, Let me show you."

...

While Sora's getting ready in the bathroom, I go through my closet and pick out what t-shirt to wear today.

Every day I wear the same thing, an unzipped jacket over a t-shirt and whatever pants I find match the shirt, but usually jeans.

But while looking, I see something.

Isn't that... the L.G.D. uniform I was given to wear out of the karaoke place?

Did I forget to give it back?

...

Well... It'll come in use one day, I guess.

But for now, I'll just wear-

*Creak*

The bathroom door opens.

"Uh, Az?" Sora says walking through the bathroom door, "C-Could I borrow one of your shirts? I don't want to wear the same thing two days in a row."