Lucky For You (That's What I Like)

Start from the beginning

As the tailors flit around taking her measurements, Camila glances up from where a woman is wrapping a measuring tape around her flexed bicep to see that Lauren's expression has shifted. Where before she was interested, mildly curious, now she looks...hungry. Almost predatory. It makes Camila shiver, and when she sees it, Lauren stands up with a smile.

"Allow me," Lauren husks, gently plucking the measuring tape from the tailor's hands and approaching Camila on her little podium. Gesturing for Camila to step down, she unrolls the tape slowly, and Camila can feel an immediate reaction below the brand-new leather belt.

"This is the most important measurement," she says, and to Camila's mingled horror and delight she sinks slowly down to the floor. "I want to make sure it's perfect."

Pinning the tape to the ground, Lauren pulls it up the inside of Camila's leg, trailing her fingers firmly with it. Up her hand drags, up and up until her fingers are so close to brushing a very sensitive area -

And then - yes. Lauren is kneeling on the plush carpet and her fingers are fully pressed to Camila's cunt, and Camila is struggling to breathe like a normal human being would. Did the room get smaller, all of a sudden?

After what feels like an eternity Lauren stands, her thumb pressed to a number on the tape, and hands it off to the tailor.

"Carry on," she says, and throws Camila a wink.

Well. It's certainly the most interesting fitting Camila has ever had.

And then of course, at the front desk, Lauren just waves her platinum card.

Camila was expecting it, at least – Lauren has been clear from the minute she suggested this that the bill would be going to her. But there's a difference between knowing that Lauren will pay and actually seeing the till ring up over 3 grand for a single pantsuit, and Lauren doesn't even blink.

When Lauren thanks the cashier and turns back around, shooting her a smile that seems just a tiny bit too knowing, Camila feels a deep throb where there absolutely should not be a reaction to being bought something.

Lauren is just so casual about it. So blasé, as if the money means nothing to her. Like she's buying Camila a coffee or paying for her movie ticket rather than buying her an outfit. In her head, she can hear Lauren's voice like a husky echo –

'I like to treat you to nice things.'

With the memory, an unstoppable thought comes that hits her like a truck full of stones.

Lauren, decked out in her tailored designer dress and jewelry, sipping champagne in an opulent room. Deep red lipstick staining the crisp collar of a thousand-dollar dress shirt. Lauren taking her dress off to reveal the lingerie underneath – lace and straps and buckles, all just waiting for Camila to unravel them and find the skin underneath. Lauren coming in her mouth over and over with the ripped lingerie lying in tatters on the silk sheets.

And then, Lauren with something jutting out from her hips, something with no harness, something Camila been looking at for weeks but hesitated to buy because of the price tag – Lauren taking it and crawling up between her legs, pressing inside her slow and agonizing but so, so good, familiar perfume filling her senses, taking care of Camila and taking her own pleasure at the same time until she's mad with it, nails dragging down her back –

"Camz?"

Camila snaps out of it, shaking her head. The fantasy is new – she's always been more interested in taking care of Lauren, rather than the other way around. She loves the way Lauren makes her feel, and the incredible things she can do with her hands and mouth, but if she has a fantasy, it's usually about ravishing Lauren in new and exciting ways. Honestly, Lauren has never even worn the strap-on before. She's offered a few times, but Camila never saw the appeal in it.