"Thanks for those confidence boosting words, but I don't think I'm worthy of them. I look so ridiculous right now and just the fact I've spilled my guts to you in general is making me regret not just hiding under some awning and waiting until the weather calmed down." It's obvious that being torn down by the former man you'd really put your trust and love into had really shattered your self-image and as he continued on towards your destination, you could tell that he was sympathetic to your feelings as he carefully picked his words.

"There's nothing wrong with having insecure moments, but you genuinely have nothing to feel awful about. What I see is a beautiful, but also sensitive soul and what he said made you doubt yourself and you really shouldn't. I think if anything, it masks that deep down he probably doesn't love himself and so he figures he'll hide it by trying to search out flaws in you that just simply don't exist." Everything he's saying is patching up that deep well inside, but it's also dredging up agony you'd thought you were past and it's overwhelming you to the point of anxiety.

"I appreciate your help, but I think I better get to his place on my own if that's okay." You go to reach for the right door handle, only for the lock to jam and at this point you can't believe how embarrassing this situation had become. Why had you allowed yourself to trauma dump on this poor man and now trapped yourself in here with him by breaking the door.

"Oh, that lock is so busted, I was gonna get it fixed." Kai pulls into a nearby parking space under a mess of willow trees in a mostly empty lot, away from the rush of people making it home from work. "Here, let me get it, I have this trick that makes it unlock - and luckily this area is like two minutes from your ex's so you can still make it." One knee steady on his armrest and the other attempting to climb on the leather seat, he figures he can open it from the inside. How unfortunate that it all goes horribly wrong and he slips, landing directly on top of you and taking note that your coat flies open so your bare breasts are pressed against his polyester band shirt.

"Oh," you gasp, mortified and scrambling to hide yourself away. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what possessed me to destroy your entire night the way I have, I feel so awful and gross and-" Realization hits just then that not only are you two pressed together in this compact space, but that in between your legs rests a very prominent erection and that his cheeks are flushed in humiliation similar to yours. "You're...hard."

"I mean, do you blame me," he almost whispers, not able to keep his eyes off your voluptuous chest as he toys with the strings keeping the rest of your coat shut. "These tits are in my face, and I just want to..." Dangerous waters, he's treading such dangerous waters here because he knows your heart is still with your ex-lover. Is it? He trails off, not wanting to sound like a pervert and knowing if he continues to utter such filth he'll lose all control entirely.

"You want to what?" you demand, undoing his belt and forgetting that you'd ever wanted anyone else as you reach into his boxer briefs and stroke him to let him know that you have no reservations if he doesn't either. "Finish your sentence, don't be afraid. I want to hear you say it."

"You don't even know my name, are you sure you want me to..." Strike two for not being able to put what he wants into words, gasping as you feel his length and allowing himself to lose himself in your touch. It had been quite a while since he'd been explored so intimately and he'd missed it dearly, and the fact he knew nothing about you made it all the more invigorating.

"Say it," you tempt him again, pulling his shaft towards your hole and rubbing it against you again to let him feel that not only are you wearing crotchless panties, but that you're soaked beyond measure at the thought of him defiling you. "I want to hear what's on your mind, so speak it. Right now." Curiosity is the essence of human existence, and the mystery was killing you like the cat in the famous metaphor.