Your eyes widened, and you pursed your lips. Right, it's how you all met in the first place. Well, we gotta make money somehow.
"It's how we roll down here, besides, we know how to pick and choose. Vander takes care of it mostly, we do more work on the sidelines instead. Sucks though, I wish we could do real jobs. Maybe time will tell."
She grumbled, playing with a stray fork.

"Vander as in your dad, right? If I remember correctly."
"Yup, good ol' Vander. I think you'll be able to meet him afterwords our meal, so you can finally meet the Infamous ruler of the Undercity."
"That sounds wonderful, I feel honored." You replied, a genuine grin sneaking up on your face.
She made a slight 'pft' sound, picking the fork back up.
"Stray away from the flattery Miss Outsider, it's not gonna win you anyyy points."
You scoffed.
"Excuse me? That is awfully hurtful, I was just trynna be nice! Y'know what, I'll take back my flattery."
She rolled her eyes playfully, twirling the fork around.
"Please, you're gonna make me cry!"

Vi smiled back at you, enjoying the moment. She never really got to talk to people on her wavelength, with the others it was as though she had responsibility over them. Like she had to constantly hover over them, not necessarily enjoy good times with them to take it easy. But now, she saw that opportunity with you; the Miss Outsider.
"Y'know, I'm glad you dragged me along with you guys. Even if it seemed surreal, given how it's pretty uncommon for someone to come up to you and strike up a conversation"

She let out a laugh, and nodded.
"That's just how I roll. When I want to of course, not everybody gets the special treatment. But please, stop with the flattery, you're going to make me barf." Vi finished, sarcasm hinted in the last of her sentence.
"Hey! That wasn't flattery, just the truth."
"Someone get me a bag!!! The corniness is too much to bear!!!"
She exclaimed dramatically, doubling over to add to the scene.
"I'm never being nice to you again."

She smirked, and fixed her composure.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'm glad I dragged you along too, I guess, but I dunno since y'know... you're quite corny."
"You absolute torturer. You enjoy making an absolute mess don't you?!"
"Hell yes."

Just as you were about to make a remark, Jericho set down your plates. The food was steaming hot, and even though it didn't look exactly appetizing, you were gonna take Vi's word.
She looked at you with a look of almost excitement, urging you to dig in.
And so you did, taking a hesitant bite.
It truly was the best thing you ever tasted, and you eagerly took another bite.

"This is actually really good."
You mumbled with a mouthful, to which Vi chuckled at.
"Told you so."
She dug in as well with a smile on her face, the both of you enjoying the chaotic yet joyful atmosphere.

Vi and you continued to converse, straying away from everyone else's conversations as they were all caught up in their own world; and so were the both of you.

•.              •.                        •.

"Jeez I am so full. But a good type of full, not gonna lie." You stated as all of you were going to an unknown place, well unknown to you.
"Agreed." Stated Powder, who trailed along with Ekko.

"So, what are we doing next, Vi?"
Vi thought for a second, before Powder joined in on her side and tugged on her arm.
"I think Vander will get worried if we stay out any longer, maybe we should head back to The Last Drop?"
Vi hummed and nodded her head

"Oh come on! We barely even did anything- today was supposed to be fun and everything we did was boring." Mylo groaned.
Powder rolled her eyes along with Vi.
"Today was entertaining. It's just you ruined it for yourself with your sour attitude." She quipped, a sly smirk on her face.
"So not true."

"If you say so."
Vi shrugged, before turning to you with a bright smile.
"What'd you think of this day Miss Outsider?"
You chuckled a little.
"Today was fun, actually."
Her smile seemed to grow even more, and she turned to Mylo with a "I told you so' look.
Mylo simply rolled his eyes, continuing to trot ahead without looking back.
Claggor trailed along, soon with Powder and Ekko; eventually leaving you and Vi behind.

"So, what is The Last Drop like inside? I know you told me it's ran by Vander, and how it's a bar, but is it big and bright? Or dark and mysterious.."
She thought for a second.
"Hmm... I'd say it has more of a homey vibe. I don't know if it's because I live there, but I just think its the general vibe. It's comfortable, and a lot of people enjoy going there. It's pretty big too singe again, lots of people."
You nodded.
"Hmm so I'm finally going to meet the famous Vander?"
She breathed out a laugh.

"I guess so. But meeting the parent is usually on the later dates, isn't it?"
She queried with a rather evil smirk on her face.
It made you want the earth to open up and swallow you whole, and you buried your face in your hands to hide the embarrassment.
"Gosh Vi you really don't miss with the frisky remarks don't you?"

"Nope." She said, emphasizing the 'p'. She eventually broke out into laughter, and you joined in.
"You're so hate-able and so like-able at the same time."
"You know very well im 100% like-able, you're just in denial."
"Your ego is ginormous, you know that?"
"No, no I don't."

•. ゜★。・゜☆ .•