Go home

Lia froze in place after reading that message. 'What kind of friend are you?' Ringed inside her head. Chaeryeong must have seen her with Elliott just now, and she obviously knows about Yunas feelings for her.
She tried to shake it off but the thoughts kept getting louder and louder. 'What do I do?' She thought over and over. She didn't get any sleep that night, her head spiraling with trying to come up with solutions, but what could she do?
The morning came, another ring from her phone she picked it up slowly in fear it would be Chaeryeong but this time it was not her.

Elliott: I had a great time yesterday! We should do it again, but maybe this time it can be an actual date?

She read it a few times, but her head was so busy she only did that. Afterwards she continued to lay in her bed. After some time she stood up suddenly, she didn't know what to do or how to solve the situation, but she needed to at least do something whatever it was and she needed to it now, or else this thoughts would haunt her forever.

She got ready and left her home, her mind set on doing something, what? she didn't fully know yet, but once the first step was completed maybe the next would follow.

She was now standing in front Yunas house. She knocked on their door. Yunas mom told her what she had told Chaeryeong before, that Yuna was sick and couldn't receive any visitors. Lia insisted, and after some convincing she was let in.
She walked calmly to Yunas room and knocked on the door. She received no answer. She knocked once more before going in.

"I'm sorry to come in suddenly, I knocked but you didn't reply so I thought I would just..." Lia said as she opened the door and walked in. She was interrupted when she saw her friend sitting on her bed, her room drowned in darkness, her bed messy, and Yuna sitting in the middle of it looking away from her.

"I saw you at the door, before you came in" Yuna said coldly without moving or turning.
"I- Yuna I" Lia didn't know what to say. She thought the words would come to her in the moment but they all left her instead.
"I'm sick Lia, I can't see anyone right now, didn't my mom tell you?"
"Y-yeah she did but I uh"
"Go home Lia"
Lia was didn't know what to do. She couldn't move, she wanted this thoughts to leave her but they only got louder. Yuna was just sitting there, unfeeling, numb. And Lia was the cause of it all, she felt horrible but she didn't know what she could say to make it all go back to how it was.
"Yuna... please" was all she could let out. Yuna didn't answer. Lia took a few steps forward.
"I... I just want- I just want things to go back to how they were"
Yuna remained silent.
"I hate seeing you like this, I know it's all my fault. I'm sorry Yuna, please"
Yuna was silent for some time.
"Just leave me alone Lia, go home"
"But-"
"Can't you hear me?! Go home Lia! I don't want to see you ever again! It hurts... too much" This last part she said with a breaking voice slowly being covered with tears.
Lia stood there in silence for a few minutes before walking away and leaving.

On her way home she thought of the moment over and over again as she had done with the moment at the park. Her feelings in a knot. Why did her heart hurt so much? How can she be causing Yuna so much pain? How can she relieve it? Will she never see her again? Should she stay away? Would that make Yuna happy once more? But how could she bear seeing Yuna happy without her? How could she live without Yuna?

- Authors note:
I'm currently working on another itzy fanfic with yuchae! I'll start posting it soon so be sure to check it out when it's out!! I'm also working on a 2yoon from stayc fanfic. For now you can check this and my misana stories that are on going!!