I left training of the goblins to her, to increase their chances of survival. Of course, I had told her to be just a little rough with them, then bump up the difficulty once they've gotten better enough.

Though for today she had left along with Ranga and the Goblin Riders to hunt for food, which reminds me, I wonder how they're doing now?

< Master, I'm ashamed to report this, but we have a problem and we badly need your assistance. >

Came a thought [Thought Communication] from Ranga, 'Oh? Good timing. Though they seem to be in a pinch. Well, I suppose moods are meant to be broken.'

Not wanting to make them wait, I immediately teleported to where Ranga was, and there I see him fighting two ogres at once, with Shizue fighting what I assume is the oldest Ogre amongst them. The oldest Ogre is quite talented, and he's keeping Shizue at bay by pure sword skills alone.

'Impressive.' I thought to myself.

The other members of the hunting team were knocked out, with only Gobta and Rigur left to fight. I had no worries because they were only put to sleep, done in by that pink colored Ogre. A little convenient that I can distinguish them by color, don't you think?

< < Master, would you like me to remove the casted spell and wake them up? > >

< No, let them sleep for now. >

< < Understood. > >

I stop the sword that was headed towards me because I happened to teleport right between the red Ogre and Gobta, saving him in the process. The red Ogre jumps back to avoid any counterattack, now cautious of me.

"Mistress Rimuru!" Shouted Gobta.

I called Rigur back for him to dodge the mace of the purple Ogre. Ranga and Shizue retreated back once they spotted me.

"Mistress Rimuru, I apologise greatly, this happened while I was here..."[Ranga]

"That can't be helped, it's six Ogres afterall."[Rimuru]

"Rimuru-san, thank you for coming. I'm... Still getting used to Hestia, I couldn't overwhelm him."[Shizue]

"Yes, I know." I said as I turn my attention to the regrouping Ogres.

'Hmm, they don't seem like they're willing to listen right now. Oh? They look japanese themed too, with their armor and weaponry. Well I suppose except for the spiked Mace and Mallet.'

Let's make quick work of it then.

< Ciel, watch the actions of that pink Ogre. >

< < No need to worry Master, she is not a threat. > >

< I see... Well if you say so. >

I gave the Ogres enough time to prepare, let's see how well they'll fair. I dash towards them, with a speed the Ogres could perceive. The blue Ogre attacks first, thrusting his dagger forwards but I bend back to avoid it, giving him a round house kick in the process. The force knocked him out as he hits a tree.

Both the gray Ogre and the purple Ogre aimed for me next, attacking me from the back and side. Raising my left hand to catch that oversized Mallet the gray Ogre had, I used the right one to deliver a powerful palm strike to his jaw. I dislocated his left leg for good measure.

Now for the purple Ogre, she attacked in tandem with the gray Ogre, and was supposed to hit me at the same time with the other, but her spiked Mace shattered upon impact against my skin. That wouldn't be surprising really, it was only a common weapon, and it was swung against the skin of a True Dragon with the most force an Ogre could make.