Meanwhile at starlabs soon after Dawn took Runner Don rushed to his father.

"Dad are you alright?"asked Don.

"I'm fine"replied Barry but Don insisted on taking him to the med bay to check him out together with Caitlin.

In the cortex Cisco was hacking security cameras across central city to watch the fight between Dawn and Runner.

Dawn was furious she punched Runner while traveling at the speed of light making her crash on the asphalt creating a huge crater.Dawn was in front of Runner in less than a second,she grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up she started running making sure to crash Runner through walls, cars and buildings while punching her continuously.

"You think you can threaten my mother"Dawn yelled punching her continuously.

In anger Dawn started vibrating her hand, she was ready to end Runner for trying to hurt her mother but before she could she heard her brother's voice behind her.

"D don't do it you are better that you can never lower yourself to their level,they are driven by hatred,us you and me it's love and friendship, please don't do it.

Upon hearing her brother's words Dawn stopped vibrating her hand abd hugged her brother.Don cuffed Runner.

"Thank you Don for not letting me cross a line"said Dawn squeezing her brother tighter.

"You don't have to thank me I will always be there for you"replied Don.

"Hey how's dad?"asked Dawn

"He's fine mom is taking care of him"replied Don.

"Ok"said Dawn.

The two returned to starlabs with the hand cuffed Runner.

When they arrived at starlabs they locked Runner in the pipeline,after questioning her in was revealed that she was sent by Godspeed.

The team assembled in the cortex to discuss the situation with Godspeed.

"What happened out there?"Barry asked angrily looking at Dawn.

"What are you talking about?"asked Dawn.

"I'm talking about you,you almost killed Runner,if it weren't for your brother"said Barry looking at Dawn who had her face down.

"You also almost killed Godspeed the other day you were vibrating your hand to kill him"Barry was shouting at his daughter.

Dawn had tears in her eyes while Don held her hand.

"I'm sorry dad it's just that after what happened I was so angry that some fool was threatening my mom"Said Dawn looking at her father in the eyes.

"After what happened in the future  we would never let anyone hurt our mom, never again"said Don backing his sister.

"When we were coming here we planned on killing Godspeed,but when I saw you and mom when I was about to kill him,I just couldn't do it because I remembered  all the lessons you taught us when we were growing up"said Dawn.

"What made you so angry at Godspeed that you wanted to kill him?"asked Iris looking at the twins.

Both Nora and the twins faces were covered in sadness.

"Nora didn't tell you?,He ruined our lives"Don answered.

"Nora told us that Godspeed was after her"replied Harry.

"Yes that's true but before I travelled here Godspeed did something in the future that ruined our lives"said Nora with guilt in her eyes.

"Can we talk about this another time?"asked Dawn.

"It's really not a good subject for us"continued Don.

"let's just talk about Godspeed because he will not stop sending these metas after Nora until she is dead"said Dawn.

"The problem is we don't know where he is"said Ralph.

"That's really hard to determine when dealing with speedsters because you can't really be sure where or even when they are"said Caitlin looking at the team.

"Yap that's true,look guys we will not solve this today lets just go home sleep on it and we will continue tomorrow"said Harry looking at his watch.

Everyone agreed and started departing.

Barry pulled Caitlin aside."I told the captain that I'll be taking the day off tomorrow,so what do you say we take the twins shopping for some clothes for them"Barry asked looking at Caitlin.

"I think that's a great idea"smilled Caitlin looking at him"It will give them a good time to bond with both their parents"replied Caitlin.Making Barry smile at her.

"Great"smiled Barry"but I will have to take them to Felicity first"replied Barry in excitement as Caitlin laughed.

"I will see you tomorrow Barry"Caitlin said smiling fondly at Barry.

After Barry left Caitlin went back to the cortex.

"Ok kids time to go"said Caitlin to the twins"but we are driving this time"continued Caitlin giving her kids a glare.

"But mooom"whine the twins.

"Driving is so slow"said Don.
"And it will take forever to get home"continued Dawn.

"Guys it's a 15 minutes drive"say Caitlin.

"Exactly my point mom"said Dawn.
"Forever"continued Don.

"Come on don't be such babies"said Caitlin.

With that the kids followed her out of starlabs to go home.