Downtown Showdown

(DOWNTOWN CENTRAL CITY)

Shockwave was running around in circles trying to get flash and XS off his tail with no luck.They were on his tail no matter which direction he went.
Shockwave jumped over a truck landing with his fist imprinted on the ground sending out a shockwave of energy.

The energy blast sent Flash and XS flying in different directions.Flash was slammed into a car and was unconscious on the ground, while XS had her back slammed into a pole.In an instant the once active vortex died down.

Shockwave stood up from the cracked cement, he breathed in heavy as he took in the scene before him.His eyes caught an injured Nora laying on the ground ,he walked to her with anger in his eyes.

XS tried harder to stand up but didn't have the strength since her body was still recovering from the blast .As Shockwave got closer XS shock in fear as she saw the rage in his eyes.when Shockwave was just a meter away from reaching her, she managed to use a little bit of energy she had to run,as soon as she got up and was about to run she was pulled back by the arm , Shockwave held onto her arm forcefully so that she couldn't escape.

"You can't run forever"said Shockwave looking into her eyes.Angrily XS kicked Shockwave making him grunt in pain and letting go of her ,she managed to run a few meters before she was brutally thrown against a car.

"Face it XS you can't escape me"Shockwave said grinning wickedly.

"Shut the hell up"screamed XS throwing a punch towards Shockwave,in a swift motion Shockwave ducked and punched XS in the ribs making her scream in pain, she dropped to her knees clutching her wound, Shockwave smiled satisfied as XS groaned in pain.Suddenly Shockwave was brutally thrown against a brick wall.

"Stay the hell away from her!"yelled Flash angrily.standing up Shockwave laughed viciously at the Flash while spitting blood from his mouth."I don't think so he said before attacking.

The two speedsters began to fight in what looked like a lightning Storm of yellow and orange lightning,Flash kept throwing punches at Shockwave until he grabbed Flash's arm and threw him against the side of a car knocking him out.

"FLASH" XS screamed seeing her father unconscious, looking at XS Shockwave began to walk towards her, grabbing her by the neck Shockwave started to vibrate his other hand.

As he was about to phase his vibrating hand through XS's chest he was violently thrown across the street by a blue blast, colliding into a wall that fell on top of him ,XS turned her head to were the blast came from to see Vibe and Elongated man.

"Yikes"grimiced Cisco as he looked at the crumbled wall.
"Did you kill him?"asked Ralph looking at Cisco.
"I hope not,I just wanted to knock him out not kill him"replied Cisco.

Hurriedly Cisco and Ralph ran over towards Shockwave, they pushed some broken ruble but to their shock there was no one under the ruble.

"He's gone" said Ralph.
"Shit that means we haven't seen the last of him"said Cisco.

"Hey Nora are you alright"asked Ralph, helping her stand up.
"Go check on flash" she said gesturing towards Barry .

Running over to an unconscious Barry, Ralph tried shaking him awake .

"Hey rookie"said Ralph shaking Barry who moaned in his sleep,"stop sleeping on the job!"Ralph shouted.
"Ralph what are you doing here?"Barry asked grunting in pain ,
"I'm saving your sorry ass"replied Ralph cockily,
"Really"Barry said annoyed by Ralph's behavior.

Quickly Ralph helped Barry up and began walking towards Nora and Cisco.
"Nora" said Barry embracing his daughter in a hug.
"Are you ok?"he asked.
"Yeah I'm fine it's just my ribs they may be broken"said Nora.
"Don't worry we will get Caitlin to check you out when get back"said Barry reassuring his daughter.
"Where is Shockwave?"asked Barry looking at Cisco.
"Sorry man he escaped" Cisco answered.

Cisco opened a breach to starlabs and all of them went through.