Bounty Hunters

(Starlabs)
When they arrived at starlabs Cisco went to the intercom and called everyone to the cortex, when everyone was in the cortex Barry filled them in on what happened at Ferris airport about Shockwave's attack as well as the two devilish speedsters that showed up and killed Shockwave,by the time Barry finished telling the story everyone was shocked and afraid.

"Hey Nora do you know anything about those devilish speedsters?"Cisco asked looking at Nora.

Nora did not answer because she deep in her thoughts,when Cisco looked at Nora he saw pure terror written on her face.

"Hey Nora what's wrong?"asked Caitlin while shaking Nora.

"I remember hearing about them from the legends's Gideon they are time traveling bounty Hunters who kills any speedster who is messing with the timeline and now they are after me"Nora said looking at the team.

"Who exactly are they?"asked Joe.

"No one knows their real identities,not even Gideon, ours or the legends's,but I think they work for the speedforce like the time wraiths, according to the legends's Gideon there's a confirmed presence of them as far back as the dawn of time,but they leave minimal to no evidence at all about their existence"Nora explained.

"So they are like the Black Flash?"Cisco asked.

"No the black flash is a mindless Zombie that only follows the speedforce of the person it's hunting which makes it easy for people to get away from it,while these devilish speedsters smart and cunning they also set traps to catch there target, there has been no speedster ever that has escaped from them"Nora answered.

"Don't worry Nora we will help you escape them"Iris said looking at her daughter.

"No you can't these are the most powerful speedsters in existence,there are also speculations and rumors that they have other powers that regular speedsters don't have,they are also the fastest speedsters ever.If I want to live then I have to go back to my time before they come for me"said Nora.

"You said they only go after someone who is messing with the timeline,what if they are not after you what if they are here for Godspeed?"asked Barry.

"Yeah that's true but we can't risk it,if they are after you it means death"answered Nora.

"Let's just wait if they are after you we can buy enough time for you to get back to your timeline"Ralph suggested.

"Nora you said these speedsters have other powers, do you know what they are?"asked Cisco geeking out.
"Because if we know these powers we can come up with a way to stop them"continued Cisco looking at Nora.

"It could be anything, teleportation, space control,heat vision, telekinesis,cold powers, telepathy, shapeshifting,magick  these are just speculations because no one actually knows,but whatever it is it's something that other speedsters have no protection from"answered Nora.