Being Kidnapped

Enjoy!!!

Caleb's POV

"Hello, Indigo," I said as I started walking into the Ghost.
"Hey, Caleb," she said and started walking towards me.
We stopped as I stood in front of her, staring into her ruby eyes.
"Indigo?" I started but hesitated.
"Yes?" she answered back.
"Will you-?"
But, I was interrupted by Ezra tackling me, and we rolled down the ramp of the Ghost and onto the Coruscant grass.
"Why are you here?!!" Ezra yelled at me, and I tried getting up. "Why did Kanan save you in the first place?!! You don't belong here!!"
I stared at him, trying to hold back tears, and he picked me up and threw me forward.
"Ezra!!!" Indigo yelled and ran to her, but Ezra grabbed her wrist.
"Tell him you don't like him!" Ezra yelled, looking at his crush, and Indigo looked at me, seeing my tears.
"I..." she hesitated.
"Go on," Ezra smirked.
I stood and started running off, but Ezra started Force-choking me once I stood up.
"I don't like him," she said, and Ezra let go of me.
I looked at them and felt like running off.
"I love him," she said and blushed.
I looked at her, blushing and crying at the same time, and I stood up and ran into the market, which was now busy.
"I don't think he believed that," Ezra said and smirked, and Indigo slapped him and ran off to catch me. Before she could find me, I hid in an alleyway and curled up in an empty fruit crate.
"Caleb!" I heard her yell, but it became faint. I looked up to see her gone.
"Good. She's gone," I said as I stepped out of the box that I was in. "Now, to go do some thieving just for the heck of it."
I started to walk out of the alleyway I was in, but suddenly, someone, a person who wore thick, black gloves that concealed their fingers placed their hand over my mouth, making it hard for me to breathe.
"Hello again, Caleb," a familiar voice said, and I looked up to see that it was Kallus. "You're coming with me."
"Mmg!" was the only sound that came out.
He started dragging me deeper into the alleyway, and I tried screaming for help.
"There's no help for you, Jedi scum," he said, smirking, and I started punching the agent's arm.
"Mmph!!" I yelled as he cornered me at the end of the alleyway, still keeping his hand over his mouth.
"I'm sorry for this," Kallus started. "But I have a love for Jedi like you and Kanan."
Then, I remembered what Kanan taught me.
Kanan! Do you hear me?!!
No one answered, and then, someone answered.
Caleb?!! Kanan yelled in his thought. Where are you?!!
Kanan, just save me! I'm being kidnapped by Kallus! You got to-!"

Kanan's POV

"Caleb, where is your kidnapping taking place at?!!" I yelled, starting to get worried, and I ran outside. "Where could-!"
"He's a goner for good!" Ezra yelled at Indigo, and I hid outside to where I couldn't be seen.
"Why would you do that?!!" Indigo yelled as Ezra grabbed her waist and pulled her near him.
"Because I love you," he said and started kissing her, and she tried pushing away from him.
"Ezra, no!" Indigo yelled as Ezra pulled away for air. "I don't love you! I love Caleb, okay?!!"
"No, you can't!" Ezra yelled.
"Yes, she can," I walked out, and he let go of her. "Where did Ezra go?"
"He ran off after I told him he didn't belong."
"Ezra, you're an idiot!!" I yelled and ran to the streets.

Caleb's POV

"I have a love for rebels, you know," Kallus said, and he caressed my cheek with his hand.
I blushed, gritting my teeth. He leaned closer to my lips, making me want to lean back, but I couldn't because I was pinned to a wall.
"Let me do this, just this once," he said, and he started kissing me.
What?!! I thought to myself. Does every Imperial like making out with any rebel?!!
Then, he started French-kissing me, and I blushed, trying to push away.
Kanan, save me!!
Kallus put his hands at my hips, caressing my thighs gently, and he reached two fingers in my pants. He pulled away and smirked.
"I'm going to continue to do the craziest thing ever," he said and continued to stick fingers in my pants.
"Nyah..." I moaned as he licked down my neck, and he removed his hands and started pulling my shirt off. "No, please... K-Kanan..."
"Kanan won't help you," he smirked and was about to kiss me again.
"Or he might," a familiar voice said, and I looked up to see Kanan, looking at Kallus and I with anger. "Let him go."
"Kanan, please. I'm sorry. I-!"
I was interrupted by Kallus placing his hand over my mouth, pressing me to the wall and making it hurt, and I grabbed his arm and tried pushing it off my lips.
"Come any closer," Kallus started putting a switchblade at my neck. "And I'll kill the poor, rebellious ginger."
Kanan froze, remembering that he forgot his lightsaber and blaster while lecturing Ezra earlier.
"So, what will it take to have him back?" Kanan asked, and I looked at him with worry.
"It'll only take one thing," he started then hesitated. "You and the ginger will come with me."
"Why me?" he asked and crossed his arms.
"Because, the other one, the other teen boy, he's a waste and is not as good as you and the ginger,"
"What do you mean?" Kanan asked with a weird look.
"Mmg...," was the only thing I could let out.
Kanan, he wants to make out with us! Please, you got to save me!
Kanan heard that I thought and looked shocked, and he stepped back, looking disgusted.
"Mmph...! Mmg...," I let out, and Kallus cut my left cheek, making me silent.
"Shut it, gingy," Kallus snapped at me, and he looked back to see that Kanan was gone. "Where did he go?"
I started crying, and Kallus looked at me with a smirk. Then, Kanan snuck back and whacked Kallus in the head, making him fall to the ground.
"Kanan," I said, feeling dizzy, and I fell forward.
Kanan caught me and saw that my shirt was gone.
"What happened whenever you were little?" he asked me, and I didn't look at him.
I stayed quiet for a second, and I looked at him, tears streaming down my face.
"Kallus killed my parents," I started, and Kanan gasped. "He made a deal with me: if I wanted to live, he would do these things to me. I only let him do them once, and then, I ran away and changed my identity. But that wouldn't stop him. I stayed hidden for ten years, until he found me that night you saved me. I can't stand it. Please keep me away from him the best you can."
Kanan just smiled and walked me home.
"Just don't run off next time, okay?" Kanan asked with a smirk, and I nodded.

I hope you liked it! But wow! Kallus is gay... Like, comment, and share!!