Characters' Bio

This is dedicated to three great friends (well, four because the fourth character and their bio will show up later in the story.) This is for TurtleTrouble14 PrinceJai FanfictionRanger and jediwarrior202!! Thank you for being great followers!! Now, here are the bios!

Main Rebels:
Caleb (my character in the story): a 14-year-old Jedi Knight boy from Coruscant, who has short, red hair, dark brown eyes, and a scar across his right eye. He is artistic, creative, brave, courageous, and adventurous.
Indigo (FanfictionRanger's character for the story): a 15-year-old Jedi Knight girl from Tatooine, who has red hair and misty green blue eyes. She is shy, nice, mysterious, and insecure.
Rosetta (TurtleTrouble14's character): a 15-year-old sword-trained girl from Earth, who has long, brown hair and emerald green eyes. She is smart, creative, and shy.
Taylor (jediwarrior202's character): A 12-year-old Jedi Knight girl from Lothal, who has brunette hair with red highlights and hazel eyes. She is caring, passionate, sassy, and a natural born leader.
Thank you all for being great supporters of my page! Just wait until this story really gets started. Like, comment, and share my profile!