•27¦How we got together!•

Start bij het begin

"Well.... One day-

The cold sea breeze blows the hair out of his eyes as he stare deeply at the setting sun. All different colors mixing together at the horizon.

"Hyung!", a soft voice called the black haired boy.

He turned around and saw a little boy with a red rose in his hand running towards him.

"Hyung, that guy told me to give this to you!", the little boy pointed towards the palm trees, there stood a man wearing a dark blue tux and a big bouquet of Camellias in his hands.

Yunho took the rose and the little boy ran away. He gulped and walked towards the other guy. "Wha- what are you doing here, Mingi?", he asked trying not to smile, "Uh- you don't want me here?", Yunho could feel the tension in Mingi's voice.

"It's not like that but, why are you wearing all this formal clothes?, are you gonna out with someone?"

Mingi chuckled, "Well I'm gonna ask someone out!", Yunho's smile slowly fell.

"Oh- oh who is that?"

"Well.... I need your help.", Yunho raised his eyebrows, "How?"

"Umm.... Take this!", Mingi gave Yunho the bouquet, "and now close your beautiful eyes!"

"Are you crazy?"

"Yeah..... over you." Mingi murmured the last part, "What!?"

"Nothing close your eyes!, no peeking!", Yunho did as the other said.

"Guys come on!" he whisperly yelled at the six boys who are hiding. They came and put some fairy lights around the two taller boys and two of them put a small white table with two chairs, and put a wine bottle on the center of it.

The shortest one gave minygi a box and whispered, "I'm giving you my son, keep him happy, or I will drown you. Understand?"

"Yes hyung," the older patted his back and told the others to hide.

"Open your eyes, Yunho!", when Yunho opened his eyes he saw Mingi on his knees with a ring in his hand, "what are you do- doing, Mingi?"

"Well, I know that we have been together for so long. Everytime I look at you, my heart beats so hard, it's like I can't control myself. Everything we make eye contact or you come close to me, I feel like I want you to myself.

Since the first day I meet you, I knew I can never- never see you just as a friend, in fact I want to be more than a friend to you.

You remember the first time you kissed me?, I didn't got sleep for all a month after that, Now. Me, Song Mingi, I'm asking you, Jeong Yunho, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Yunho was in tears, "Do you think I will ever say 'no' to the love of my life?, yes I will be your boyfriend and will marry you if you ask!", he said out loud and wiped his eyes.

"Well we will get married but now give me your hands!", Yunho give his hands and Mingi slides the ring on his ring finger, he stood up, "Now what are you looking at?, kiss me!" with out wasting another second he cupped yunho's cheeks and kissed him with love.

That's what happened", Eveyone cooed at the two, who are holding hands now. "that Was sweet, I still remember Yeonjun being horny when he told me that he loves me.", Soobin said rolling his eyes.

"I will propose to you in even more romantic way. Wait and watch!" Yeonjun closed his arms and turned his head.

"OK, no fighting. Now spin the bottle, mingi!" Mingi did and it landed on...

Yeonjun!

"Woah. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"oh brave, Now kiss your favorite person here!", Soobin blushed at mingi's dare.

"oh too easy, too easy. My love come a little closer!" Soobin was about to move but Wooyouny lean closer to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's lips was about to touch Wooyoung's cheeks, but San and Soobin pulled their man to their side and kissed them roughly.

That happened in sync, which made the others shook, they both pulled away at the same time. San and Soobin stood up and walked out of the room, slamming the door hard.

"I have to make it up to him now." Wooyoung said standing up.

"Same." Yeonjun agreed.

"I fucked up!" they said at the same time.

"Yeonjunie hyung, Doobinie hyung is gonna burn you alive, so go to him already, whatca looking at?!" Kai yelled and Wooyoung and Yeonjun ran out to find their hot headed boyfriends...