Negan thrust himself into me fervently, causing my jaw to drop and my head to tilt backward, eyes rolling back in pleasure. Negan began to trail sloppy kisses across my cheek and to my ear.

"You look so pretty when you take me, baby girl," he purred, taking my earlobe between his teeth and pulling softly, releasing my warm skin. He pulled himself back again, but not completely, and began to fall into a rhythmic pace with his thrusts. "Fuck, Jade, you're so wet for me."

He held eye contact as he brought his right hand to my neck, gripping the sides delicately. Negan drops his forehead to mine and flicks his eyes back and forth from my own as he continues to grasp at my throat. I moan, a lot louder than I intended to, and Negan moves his hand to my mouth, blocking the noise that attempts to escape my throat. I bite down on his palm and his grin doubles in size.

"Can't wake the neighbors," he matches his words with his thrusts. "I've wanted you from the first time I laid eyes on you," he said, bringing his lips to mine. He kisses me passionately, and the atmosphere begins to feel immensely more intimate. "So fucking stunning on those pretty little knees," he mumbles against my lips. He pulls himself back, leaving me empty. He lifts his head and begins to smirk, knowing that he is teasing me.

"Why did you stop?" I ask urgently. Is this what blue balls feel like?

"Tell me what you want, baby," he cocks his head to the side, pushing his tip against me, continuing to tease the shit out of me. I feel my stomach bubble with anticipation. While his teasing is for his own pleasure, I'm enjoying it just as much.

"You," I implore, scratching my nails over his back. He pushes himself inside of me vigorously. I hope I leave marks. I hope he thinks of me when he's in the shower next, and the water reaches his back and slightly stings at the trails I'm leaving behind on him right now.

"That's my good girl," Negan purrs, his pace quickening and becoming sloppy as he removes his hand from my mouth, resting on the pillow beside my face. "Are you close?" He asks, his breath hot against my neck. I nod and moan in response, knowing I am in no way capable of speaking coherently right now. "Finish with me," he says, pressing his lips to mine again. I nod my head in confirmation.

He began to lose his rhythm as his mouth moved with mine. His hips bucked and twitched before he pulled himself out of me. As I felt my climax begin to bubble over, I reached for him and took him in my palm, bringing him to his peak. Negan released himself over my bare abdomen as he tried to catch his breath against my lips, sporadically bucking his hips into my hand. I began to pant as I tried to catch my breath. He backs up and pulls my legs away from his shoulders, rolling to the side of me and looking me in the eyes.

"Holy fucking shit, sweetheart," he sighs finally. The left corner of his mouth twitches upward, deepening the dimple in his cheek. "Let me get your towel, I'll clean you up." Negan lunges for my cheek, pressing a soft kiss to my flushed face, before standing to find the towel he threw on the floor. I smiled to myself. Then my smile dropped.

There's no way this can end well.

-

Negan instructed Simon and Dwight to bring a group of Saviors to Alexandria today before we departed yesterday afternoon. Now, I stood outside the armory, watching as Negan's men carried guns by the handful to the trucks by the front gate. I heard Negan instruct who to grab what, where to take it, and where to unload it once they returned to The Sanctuary.

Olivia emerged from the entrance of the armory, clutching her inventory list tightly against her chest. Her face was painted with worry, an expression that I had come all too familiar with when Negan brought me to Alexandria. Although it seemed to me that Negan was slowly changing, the Alexandrians remained fearful of him.