Authors Note

The actual work begins next chapter, this is just a note for anyone wondering why I popped into your feed after so long of being away.

Hi folks. It's been a while.

I started this account in 2017, first to read fan-fiction then to eventually go on to write it. Mainly I remained in the Supernatural fandom although judging from some of my library I also was an avid reader of Doctor Who and Sherlock fics. I started this account when I was in middle school, and now I'm writing this from my college dorm room. Most of my interests don't match up with my childhood ones anymore, but that isn't to say I don't lurk around sometimes to see what the fandom is up to.

I only came back to Supernatural after November 5th, which honest to god felt like a fever dream. The only episode I've watched in recent years is the Finale and apart from some fics, haven't interacted with Supernatural much at all.

Mostly now I'm into fiction podcasts, horror movies, and fantasy stuff. The genres haven't changed much from middle school but the actual works that I'm interested have greatly. I'm not sure if I'll write more stuff like this in the future or not, but we'll see.

Feel free to reach out if you want, I promise I don't bite :3