But what you're thinking more about now is how you can return to the real world if your relatives probably remember you.

A few hours ago, Sabito also finished what he was doing and put it in a bag and took it with him for his trip with y/n.

A few moments later, Sabito came out of the kitchen with something that we were eating, when he came out you stood up and you two left the house

The two of us you were walking out of the village while the two of us were walking you saw Sabito's crow just following you two.

While we were walking you thought if we could reach the mansion early because if it wasn't too dangerous for our body to walk at night that's why we should speed up the walk now.

When we were walking you was looking at Sabito's cheek where there was still a scar you was wondering where did he get the scar on his face.

At first you thought maybe it was just an accident that's why he has a scar on his cheek.

Or maybe it was done by a demon that's why he had a scar on his cheek and that's what you noticed while you was looking at Sabito's cheek that you noticed that he was deep in thought.

When he turned in my direction you immediately looked at what we were passing by so he wouldn't notice me looking at him.

Even though you just met him yesterday but you feel something different about him like he's hiding something from you, you want to know what it is
so you tried to ask him simple questions to break the silence.

"So sabito where are you traveling?"

You asked you hope he will answer my question.

"Depending on what my crow orders me...where there is a demon somewhere" sabito said.

'I know Sabito feels that the job of a demon slayer is not easy because you still have to travel somewhere just to kill a demon, that's not easy either, you don't need to sleep at night

because you have to be alert around you because at night many demons come out to eat human flesh

and it's too dangerous to be a demon slayer if you can kill weak demons what if one day you face a stronger demon there are only two ways you can either heal or die

but I'm sure Sabito has a reason why he joined the demon slayer crops and the scar on his cheek I'm sure he has a reason where he got the scar on his cheek'

You thoughts to myself "it's not easy being a demon slayer right?" You asked.

Sabito just nodded his head.

"Yeah...is not an easy job...if others out there think that the job of being a demon slayer is easy they are wrong" sabito said.

What sabito said is right, the job of being a demon slayer is not really easy especially when your life is at stake in a job like that, one wrong move will send you to the cemetery
or worse.