"I can try to talk about that to him if you want. Y'know, to get him to shut up for once?"

I laugh a bit and she smiles, walking away. She gets to the back room and almost immediately I can hear my father start yelling at her, but stops mid sentence.

It.. worked? There's no way. He doesn't shut up for anybody..
-

No pov
-

"L/N, I swear to God, if you're late one more bloody time I will-" William started, walking toward her, his tall figure towering over the girl.

"Shut up! If you like to talk about me so much, why don't you just marry me or something!?" Y/N responded, leaving the man speechless. William looked away for a second, then immediately looked back once his face went pinkish.

"That's disgusting and highly inappropriate. I am your boss, and besides, I have a wife."

"Right, whatever. Just shut the fuck up, your son apparently hears fighting everywhere he goes."

William stared at her and scoffed, rolling his eyes. He obeyed, though. He shut up and helped Y/N with the spring locks.

A couple hours later, Y/N walked out of the back room and was greeted with Michael in front of her.

"How?" He asked, curious and confused. 

"How what?"

"How did you get him to shut up? Don't tell me you two actually made out.."

"No, Michael! We didn't. We worked in silence."

"That's not normal."

"Why isn't it?"

"All he does is talk! You have an ex-excepting, though!"

"Do you mean exception? Besides, he's pretty quiet. When I first began working with him, he and I didn't talk,"

"Whatever. Even my mum can't shut him up that quick!"

"That's.. very nice?"

"No! It isn't!"

"Okay, well...."

"You don't get it, do you, Y/N? My father likes you."

"No he doesn't. You have two happily married parents, Michael, don't ruin it,"

"But they aren't happy! You can change that! You can be my mum!"

"I highly doubt that'll happen,"

"It could! And you're talking kind of how my father does! You two are meant to be!"

"Michael that isn't how-"

He ran off. Y/N groaned and rolled her eyes at the thought of William. Sure, he was attractive and all, but being married to him? Hell, even the fact that they could have any chance together? Not happening. She couldn't even imagine it. They hated each other to the point where they would send each other through hell over and over again. 

She needed to talk to somebody who'd understand. Anybody. That's when she made the decision to go to Henry.

Y/N knocked at his door, which he replied with "It's open!"

"Henry!" Y/N carried out the ending of his name.

"Oh gosh, what's up? What do you need help with now?" He raised an eyebrow as Y/N shut the door and sat down.

"I need your advice," Y/N said, staring at the man.

"My advice? with what?"

"Mike says William likes me, and apparently I might like him too,"

"You're gonna believe a 6 year old over yourself?" Henry laughed a bit.

"Well-"

"Oh gosh, you don't like William, do you?"

"Ew, gross! Of course not. I mean, he's very attractive. Like, very attractive, but I wouldn't be caught dead liking him!"

"Uh-huh, go on."

"Okay, well, y'know how me and him argue 24/7?"

"Yeah, I do. And it's getting very-"

"Okay! And you wanna know what happened today?"

"What?"

"I told him, 'If you like to talk about me so much why don't you just marry me,'"

"And then what happened?" He asked, fully intrigued now.

"He looked away for like 5 seconds, and then his cheeks went pink!"

"No way!"

"Exactly! I didn't think anything if it until now!"

"Okay, okay, what else happened?"

"He started to argue even more but then when I told him to shut up he did,"

"What?"

"Yeah! According to Mike, he doesn't do that for anybody! Not even Clara!"

"He's right. William always proves his point. You're an exception, I guess,"

"You're joking, right?" Henry shook his head. "Oh my God. Does he actually like-"

"It's possible. Probably unlikely, though. How long have you been here? Two months now, right?"

"Mhm.."

"He doesn't know you very well, does he?"

"Nah, we only argue. I only know that you're his best friend, Clara's his wife, and Mike's his son. Oh, and that he co-owns this place with you,"

"That's really sad, honestly."

"No shit."

"Hm, well, we'll figure this out together right? He probably was just in a bad mood or something today. Tomorrow's another day,"