Ch-3 Confrontation

(A/N: All the members of the bcci except dada are fictional. Only part which is true is that he is the president, rest all the members are fictional. And also head coach is Rahul bhai.)
The bcci members are:
President- dada
Vice president- Mr. Dev
Ceo- Mr. Abeer
Secretary- Mr. Rayan
Treasurer- Mr. Harshil
Chief selector- Mr arjun

After virat had explained him, rohit decided to do captaincy and not leave it. But he wasn't really happy and neither most of the team members. No one was really happy with how the bcci had handled things.

The odi matches had been completed with India winning two matches out of three and ro was packing his belongings as they had to leave the next day, when the much awaited phone call came.

He picked it up quickly and said "so did you ask?"
There was silence for a minute and then voice of mahi bhai came "i tried, but he didn't answer. He again and again diverted the topic."

"So it's settled then, i am calling tue meeting before the start of the new series and going to demand answers from them." Ro said.
"Ro but is it wise? Now?" Mahi asked.
"Bhai you said that you would try to ask dada why they did like this with vi, and if he doesn't give answers properly then you wouldn't stop me from confronting them. So now you can't. If they do something unreasonable, they have to give answers."

Mahi sighed and said "okay, just be careful, you can't say something wrong to them in anger. You know how bcci is, some of them are just...."

"Egoistic?" Ro completed the sentence.
Mahi smiled and said "maybe, yeah. Be careful, okay? You are the captain now and you will have to handle them for a long time."
"Yeah don't worry, i will be careful." Ro answered.
"And also you are leaving right? Make sure not to forget anything." Mahi teased him.

"Bhai, i don't forget stuff nowadays." Rohit said defending himself.
"Yeah, yeah, sure." Mahi laughed.
"Anyways i will call you all at night." He added and after saying goodbye, they cut the call.

Rohit quickly went into the contacts and called the secretary of bcci. "I want to arrange a meeting between the board members and myself." He said.
"Why is everything alright?" He asked.
"Yeah, i just want to talk about some stuff and clear it up."
"Okay sure, when do you want the meeting to be held?"
"After two days, i am coming to mumbai. We can hold the meeting in mumbai as i want to meet everyone face to face and not online, is it possible?"

"I will just ask Sourav sir about it."
"Yeah, and inform me as soon as you get the answer." Ro said and then they cut the call.

After ro cut the call, he looked at his clothes which were here and there and his room had become a mess. He sighed and started to put the clothes in the bag. Just then vi came. "Oh you are doing packing." Vi said looking at all the mess."

"Yeah, weren't you also doing it?"
Ro asked.
"I have already completed." Vi said moving aside the clothes a little and sitting on the bed.

"Then help me instead of sitting here." Ro said.
"What will I get in return?" Vi asked smirking.
"Obviously nothing."
"Then i won't help."
Rohit glared at him but then started to put the things in his bag as he wanted to finish this soon.

"Okay fine i will help you." Vi said after sometime seeing ro put the things in the bag in a not so good way.
Ro grinned at him and they started to put the clothes in the bag when his phone rang.

He quickly picked it up.
"Sourav sir has agreed for the meeting since he's in mumbai only and i will inform other members."
"Okay thank you." Ro said.

"Who was it?" Vi asked seeing ro smile as he put the mobile on the side table.
"There is a meeting in mumbai after two days." Ro said.
"So you are smiling for a meeting?" Vi asked in awe as he never thought that a bcci meeting could be good. Whenever he heard that he had to go to a meeting, he would fear it, since they were very boring.