ch 6

Third POV

Its been a week at the garrison and galax and leo showed mikey, donnie, raph, kazito, ashley, lance and pidge and there friend hunk a spot that has a amazing view of the stars and the mountains in the distance and pidge started to come to this spot more often so all of us follow him and we all found out what he was doing he was trying to find the ship that went missing and we all hear a lockdown and we see something come out of the sky and it crash into the ground and we all went to see what happened and see what it was and when we got their the garrison already got their pidge hack the camera frequency to see what they were doing in that ship

Galax POV

I see someone tied to a table when i got a closer look i see who it is " S-shiro"i said and everyone was surprised and bombs goes off and i knew who set that up i ran down the hill as fast as i can and everyone was telling me to stop but i didn't i had a mask around my neck and i put it over my mouth and i entered the ship and two guys saw me and i knock them out and their was a guy behind me and he grabbed my arm and put it behind my back i look who it was and it was keith"long time know see keith" i said and i took off my mask his eyes widened "galax is it really you" keith said "in the flesh keith" i said and he let my arm go and i got up and he hug me"i fucking miss you asshole" keith said"same here keith but we have to cut this short and get shiro out of here" i said and he stop hugging me and he nodded his head and we cut the ropes and help him up "oh no you are not taking all the glory again" lance said as he walked it"not the time lance we need to get out of here i can get a car and follow you keith" i said as he nodded his head i got off the ship and luckily i see a car and i used the hand identification and it let me in and me and keith took half and half and we floor it and got out of their as fast as we can but we were being followed and i see there is a hover feature on this car and keith and me drove off the cliff and i activated the hoverwheels and when we got away from the garrison i followed keith to a old house i parked the car and took out the tracker and put it on the ground and shot it until it was destroyed and it cant tell the last location keith walk up behind me and hug me from behind"can we talk galax"keith said"whats up keith" i said "why did you leave the garrison base"keith said"i was adopted by Bruce wayne when i was ten and finished highschool when i was 14 and Bruce wanted someone to run his business in new york and he ask me to run the company and i agreed but he told me when i was done with highschool i had to move to new york to run the company when i left i was in depression for a month when bruce noticed i was in depression state he apologized for making me leave the garrison and i forgive him and he got me something to remember you guys by*i took of one of my earings and i show it to keith it was our cross that we created together and use it to symbolize that we will always be there for each other* its our symbol that we made and you and shiro should have the same one"i said as i put my earing back on "yea me and shiro got it from someone" keith said "bruce sent it to you and shiro and why aren't you wearing it" i said "i never got a chance to get my ears pierced" keith said with a sad look on his face "i think i know someone that can do it" i said and he was surprised "RAPH"i said and he walked out of the house"yea whats up galax"raph said"did you by any chance bring your piercing kit"i said "yea why"raph said"keith want to get his ears pierce can you do that"i said"yea thats not a problem and i will do it for free of charge"raph said as he went back inside and grab his piercing kit and walk back out side and got set up "you ready keith" i said and he nodded his head and raph mark the earlobes and he got the earings ready and he got the tool to the spot and pierce the lobe and put the cross earing on the same ear as mine and did the samething on the other lobe and put a maching small earing in and raph was all done"your good to go keith"raph said and grab the mirror and showed keith his earings "damn i look amazing thanks raph your the best" keith said "no problem keith" raph said as he pack his kit up and went back inside "how do you know him anyways" keith said "long story" i said "galax i need to show you something important "keith said i followed him inside the house and everyone is sleeping and he showed me a board with alot of readings i look at keith " i been looking in paterns and they have been mentioning something name yang lion and blue lion"keith said that shocked me "i heard that name before one of my ancestors told me about that name before" i said "hows that possible"keith said" i was in a coma a month ago and my grandmother came to me with this lion and told me that i needed to find that lion and she never told me why everything is a little fuzzy but when you said that name it came back in small parts"i said " maybe we should wait for everyone to wake up and i have a question for you galax" keith said "shoot" i said "do you have a crush on raph and the guy hes on" keith said i started to blush "yea do you have a crush on lance i saw the way you look at him keith" i said keith started to blush"yea and you better not tell anyone and i wont tell anyone your crushes are" keith said "alright that sounds like a fair trade and the guy thats under raph thats leo"i said as keith nodded his head and we both layed near shiro and fell asleep (in leos head *Did i just hear that right galax has a crush on me and raph*)

ROMANTIC DRAMA TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION