✨Chapter 7✨

About 1 Month Later

Aaliyah's P.O.V.

Recently, I have been a lot better then I used to be. I'm single, and I have more time on my hands. But Sadie has been pestering me about getting a new man.

"Liyah, I'm being the amazing bestie I am and helping you move on." "Yeah....to another man" "What's so wrong about that? Girrl lets be honest you lowkey wants ur own boo thang again." She gave me a look which I couldn't resist so I looked away.

"Ok, and? So what, not like anyone wants me?" "Now you know that's a damn lie, you're just oblivious." "Really, then who tf wants me then" She got up, and yelled: "Who would date Aaliyah Sánchez, raise your hand?" Then literally almost the whole cafeteria raised their hands. "Ok thanks, y'all good now." They put their hands down. She sat down and looked at me.

"Ok fine, you right, but I wouldn't know who to date." "Well, clearly you have a type for hockey players, so that narrows it down." "Shut up" " How bout Luis, huh? You haven't talked to him in a lil bit, and he fine, and into you." "Sadie, I swear to god, if this ends up worse than expected, than I am completely blaming you for this." She cheered. "Finally!! GIRL you need yourself a man's"

Recently, Luis actually started showing up to school, like I actually saw him around more often. I'm not gonna question his random disappearance, but here goes nothing.

We had Physics together, and today our teacher switched our seats and what did you know she just had to place me and Luis right next to each other.

So I was already sitting down, until Luis popped in through the door. He was looking for his seat.

"Luis!" He looks over and sees me and slightly smirks. "You sit next to me" He came over and sat down, we looked at each other and he gave me a smirk.

And when I tell y'all that was the most sexiest shit I've ever seen in my life. Lord save me.

"Where you been lately huh?" "Oh, don't worry bout it Mami, I've been real busy." "Really?.... Doing what?" "Finding a way to make you mine" I grinned. "Hey, I might actually five you a chance for once"

He looked surprised, like my guy these words are actually coming out my mouth, 2 months ago I would've rejected you.

"Are you serious? Well shit, I'll take you out tonight" "Ok, then, what time?" "6 Mami, ill be there" He was about to turn around, but then he realized something. "Wait... You still have me blocked on your phone?"

Well, shit, I done forgot about that.

"I'll unblock you, don't worry about it, and I'll send you the location" Little did I know, he already knew. He nodded and smiled. We went on with our class.

Time Skip ~ After School

"So, I'm going on a date with Luis" Sadie looked at me with a mix of shock but pure happiness. "FINALLY BITCH! Thank the lord, do you know when?" "He said 6 pm" "Well bitch let's get going you need to get dressed"

She pulled me to her car since she did drive us to school today. We immediately drove to my house.

About a good 2 ish hours later we finally got me a good outfit. I already unblocked Luis and asked him where we was going and he said that we're going to a restaurant and to dress to impress like..... ok

Here's the fit:

By the time I was done, I heard my door bell ring

By the time I was done, I heard my door bell ring. I went downstairs to get the door and before I got there my little brothers opened the door instead.

"Who are you?" The older twin brothers asked, Lucas and Mateo. "Is Aaliyah here?" "Who's asking" said my younger twin brothers, Chris and Daniel. "Well I'm Luis and I'm taking her out on a date tonight" "Who said you're gonna take out our sister anyways" said Lucas. "Um... I mean she agreed to it" He looked so confused.

It was lowkey hilarious too cuz he was kinda nervous too, the fact that he's scared of 2 ten year olds and 2 eight year olds.

I finally got to the door. "I'm here I'm here, what are y'all doing to him?" They looked at me. "You know him?" "Yes, I know him silly, I go to school with him" "Ok then, we're watching you, mister" said Mateo

"Okay, okay go to bed now, shoo" They all ran off. I looked at Luis. "Sorry about that, those are my little brothers." "Don't worry it's fine, but hold up are they all twins?" "Yup, 2 sets of twin boys, the older ones are Lucas and Mateo and the younger ones are Chris and Daniel" "Awe they're cute" "I know but don't get deceived by them looks they will fuck you up" He chuckled but my face was deadass.

He looked at me and stopped laughing. "Are you serious?" "They've gotten suspended in total out of all of them a good 15, 20 times over some argument or fight at school" He looked at me wide eyed. "Wait what" "I mean, yeah but I got them under control don't worry stink"

He calmed down a bit. "Anyways, onto our date mami" He took me to the car. I made sure to lock the door. Once we got in the car, I asked him where we were going.

"Oh don't you worry, you're gonna have the night of your life mami, you already look sexy so you're gonna have the time of your life"

That sentence in itself almost made a bitch pass out. Lord have mercy.

"Well then, hurry up and you might get a treat too papi" He smirked at me and drove off.

(Hahahaha and that's the end of the chapter my lil stinks, sorry about the long ass update, a bitch life wasn't lifing the way it was supposed to, and I was mad busy, love y'all <3)