✨Chapter 2✨

After the assembly and a couple of classes. Me, Sadie and Matthew were about to go to lunch cuz a bitch was starving when I got a text from Carlos saying he wants us to meet up since he met someone new he wants to introduce to us.

I texted him back saying after lunch we can meet at the front doors.

We ate lunch and then we met up with Carlos. When we got there we saw him and that boy from earlier.

"Heyyy Carlos, so you wanted to introduce us to someone" "Well hello to you too Liyah"

"This is Luis Mendoza. Luis, these are my best friends Aaliyah Sanchez, Sadie Gonzales, and lastly Matthew Robinson."

There was just a mixture of "hello's" and "hi's".

But after that quick introduction and everything. I realized I had to go to James's house. So I said my goodbyes and left. And for you dirty minded people, no, we did not have sex .

(A.N Maybe in the next couple chapters, I may add a smut, idk.)

Luis' POV

As I was walking in the hallway with my friends. They just announced that there will be an assembly in the auditorium. So I just followed the group of students walking.

Then a fine ass girl caught my eye. I was staring her down. Then she turned around and saw me. I smirked at her. She smiled. Damn that smile. She turned back around then I lost her in the crowd.

She's definitely gonna be mine. Little does he know she's a freaking junior.

(A.N I know what yall thinking. Like... wasnt mindy a senior or something. I know. Let's just use our imagination and go with it. Ok? okay, thats what I thought.)

So I went to the auditorium and sat with Julie, Russ, Dwayne, and Ken. When I saw that girl come in with her friends I'm assuming and this guy had his arm around her shoulder, I could tell he was in varsity because of his jacket. I didnt assume anything about them but they sat down.

I wasnt really paying attention to anything, I was just staring at this angel that fell from heaven. (A.N I know its corny dont come at me)

Then she turned and saw me looking and the same thing happened again, I smirked and she turned around.

Then the guy started talking to her and kissing her neck so at that point I knew that they were dating so I knew I had to find a way to make them break up.

Time Skip

After the assembly I met up with Carlos, a new friend of mind and he said he wanted to introduce me to some people.

He texted someone than we soon went to the front doors of the school. A few minutes later, 3 people came, which were the same people I saw earlier including my future wife.

"Heyyyy Carlos, you wanted to introduce us to someone" "Well hello to you too Liyah"

"This is Luis Mendoza. Luis, these are my best friends Aaliyah Sanchez, Sadie Gonzales, and lastly Matthew Robinson."

So that's her name. Aaliyah. I mean, beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

We all said hi to each other. But Aaliyah had to go so she left. And her friends went home too. It was just me and Carlos