Chapter One: "Nothing But An Experiment"

•No One will love You if You're unattractive•

(Please don't be hurt, It is just something that Evelyn believes in Herself)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evelyn's POV:

Experiment...

"You're nothing but an experiment!"

Those were the words that I always here through My ears.

"You're nothing but an experiment!"

For almost a year I felt nothing but an experiment, My name is Evelyn, I'm 16 years old and I have Two Younger Siblings, My 5 year old Little Sister, Kazue and 1 year old Baby brother Taro.

My Parents had passed away a year ago and Me and My Younger Sister and Brother were placed in the care of My Mother's Step Brother, Our Step-Uncle.

Dr. James Rafu.

For My entire life, I never heard of This James Rafu, Neither My Mother or Father even brought Him Up, I never saw Him at any holidays, Birthdays or any Family hang-outs, I never heard of This Person in My life.

Once Me and My Siblings were put into His Care, For 3 days He's been good to Us but...on the third/last day, He asked about Our Quirks, So Me and My little Sister told Him about Our Quirks and from that day forward...Everything had change.

He had took Us to private warehouse and That is where He had change into someone that He wasn't in the past 3 days.

I had become His Personal experiment subject, Going through This Torture and Painful of Experiments that He has put Me through 3 times a day all because of My Quirk.

While I am being experimented on, Two of My Siblings are locked away in a cell in the basement, He also enjoys Torture My Two Little Siblings for Fun.

Only little bit of food and water, But I gave all of My Food to Both Kazue and Taro, So They are alright because I rather Me suffer more than Both of My Younger Siblings because They don't deserve this at all.

My Quirk is "Signal" My Quirk allows Me to send a message to anyone who has and only a horn just like Me, All 3 of My Siblings were born with Horns and It pretty much it is the cause of Our Quirks.

My Little Sister's Quirk, Kazue. Her Quirk is "Snap Neck". Basically When She snapped Her Fingers, Anyone who is around Her, They'll get Their Necks Twisted and cause Them to get knocked out.

Anyways, Today was another experiment, Another Nightmare that is coming for Me is a go. After Another Experiment was done on Me and I was dragged back into My cell to be back with My Younger Siblings.

Once I was pushed into The cell, I quickly turn around and I saw Dr. James Rafu shut the door and walked away.

I looked at My Bandages Up arms and down to My Bandages Up Legs, I looked up to see My Little Sister was holding onto My Baby Brother, She was sitting with Her back against the wall while holding onto My Baby Brother.

Kazue looked at Me with tears in Her eyes while She was holding onto Baby Taro who was now sleeping.

"Why can't This stop, Sissy?" Kazue Asked while tears rolling down Her cheeks, I quickly hugged Her while to cry with Her.

"I-I am so sorry...I was not there..." I Said

"Don't say sorry, You shouldn't apologize to anyone if You didn't do anything" Kazue Said