Fast and clean ~

I slowly stand up fist still in front of me and look at the nose bleeding blonde on the floor with a mislevious grin. "Grazie" I say winking at Shanks and Baggy, stretch my body and sit on the ground "Go fetche Crocus for his broken nose, brats" I do a movement with my hand telling them to leave.

The two boys nod furiously and run away as I asked making me chuckle before I lay on the floor and close my eyes.

Weeks passe with me training- or more beating everybody- to learn little until the awaited day finaly comes.

One problem.

I can't enter the marine if the marine see me on Roger's side. So I did a deal with him and choose to wait inside and -if I'm discovered- act like a captive..

I say my real gift was ✨ A C T I N G✨

Strangely Roger didn't asked more about my weird requests and keep agreing with them, like it makes.. sence..

Muhahah- sorry, I mean look at me, even Crocus believes I'm crazy.

CROCUS.

The boat slowly arrives at an island and sets sail once at good distance. But instead of a welcoming forest with welcoming beast or native a Marine boat comes out of behind huge rocks.

"Yai captain ! See you later!" I yell earing an happy 'bye y/n chan~' before going in the cabin "yep. let go for three days of lazyness~"

I fall on a bed and curve myself in the sheets cloosing my eyes.

Easy three days passe while Roger start calling you out of your slumber. But new sound of fight could be heard just after. I walk out of the room and stand at the ramps.

My eyes widen and I jump excitidly waving " OMG- Eddie !!!That's Whitebeard !!!!"

I run at high speed to join Roger and the crew which had just finish his 'warm up' with Newgate. With all my speed I slap his head and moove my hand on my hips huffing "Oi, Roger- ! You're suppose to call me before fighting, not during it ! I miss one of my favorite part because of you" I turn dramaticaly wipping my 'tears'.

Roger stares at me confuse while massaging his head "Ya awake ! Meet Newgate, Newgate meet y/n." He sends me a smick and ruffles my hair "Awww, don't cry Y/n Chan ~" He says mockingly

I huff and look Newgate up and down before looking at his crew behind him. "Oh ! Marco~" I say waving. The poor boy has the most confuse expression possible making Roger and his crew laugh. Even Eddie's face was priceless before he joins the chorus. I wave in front of my face to make the laugh stop and smile

"Well now I'm going behind watching yall. Don't like getting involve in fights much" I peace out and wait on top of a massive three with a hole at the base (yay the one Oden smatched) and watch the fight going in front of me.

Two words.

Worth dying.

Litteraly.

I- just the moment of Silvers shutting Marco is priceless- Huh, if I didn't had my memories I swear I would have join them, but hell we aren't in those kind of ff !

While the fight ended I step down and meet with the rest of crew already celebrating together. I spot the kids and sat beside them.

"Hey Shanksy~" I thug him a little making him frowns at me "Ya need to introduce your new friends~" I say with a grin. He and Baggy look at me with a confuse expression.

"What are you talking about ! They're not our friends !" Baggy yells/whispers trying to reason me.

"I'm not friend with them tho" Shanks answeres this time