Chapter {4}

BRE POV:

"Where you going?" Devon asked in his morning voice as I got out the bed. Hmm, so sexy.

"To go make the food for the squad get together today." I said as I headed into the bathroom to do my hygiene.

I'm going to Brayden's house so I can cook the food since it's at his house and I'm not about to cook all that food at my house and then have to put it in the pans then wrap it up just too much. Plus Brayden about to go to the grocery store when I get there to pay for other stuff I need.

"The kids up?" Devon asked as he came in the bathroom.

"You couldn't wait till I got out?" I asked with a smile "And there still sleep." I said while wrapping the plush towel around me.

"Ain't nothing I ain't seen before."

"Shut up Devon." I said laughing.

"Are you coming back or I'm going to meet you up there?"

"No, I'm coming back after I cook the food."

"I guess I'm go see my momma today."

"Tell her I said Hi and I love her."

"You love me more though right?" Devon asked peeping out the bathroom. I can't deal with him sometimes.

"No comment." I said slipping on my shoes and grabbing my keys.

"I'm gon'! Love you baby." I said as I kissed his cheek and ran out the door.

***

I hate going to Brayden's house with all them damn steps, my phat ass too out of shape for all this.

"Brayden I swear you need an elevator for this house!" I yelled as I walked into the living room. I guess he's still sleep cause I ain't get his usual smart ass reply. I jogged upstairs to his room and busted into his room, what I got to knock for? I know he ain't got no hoe around my nephew I thought while looking at a female sleeping with his arms wrapped tight as hell around her. Ol girl ain't going no where.

"Brayden I know you got no little fast ass tramp around my nephew!" I yelled while shaking him.

"Bre, shut up damn." Brayden said waving me off. His ass always rude.

"No, get the hell up and take yo ass to the store so I can cook." I said standing up his bed waking up the girl he had on his bed. She looked familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Okay damn and get the hell off my bed with yo dirty ass slave feet." The girl just let out a laugh and sat up.

"Somethings just don't change." The girl said shaking her laughing. I know the voice but this can't be possible.

"It's possible Bre." I said that out loud?

"Yeah you did." Liyah said standing up.

"I missed you so much!" I yelled as I jumped off the bed tackling her into a hug knocking us both on the floor.

"I missed you too and stop crying." She said hugging me back.

"I knew yo ass was lesbian." Brayden said as he walked by us. "I'm telling D you playing for the other team."

"I can't stand yo annoying ass." I said getting off Liyah and helping her up.

"The feelings mutual but hurry up and make a list so I can take my ass back to sleep." He said rushing me.

"Just for that I'm take my time." I started writing hella slow causing Liyah to laugh.

"Bre quit playing bruh." Brayden said annoyed.