STARRING

S E A S O N 1

                                                                                               CHARLOTTE ELIZABETH MARCHELINE JOLIE TISDALL

                                                                                               CHARLOTTE ELIZABETH MARCHELINE JOLIE TISDALL                                                                                                            ...

Age: 6/7
  Born: 2003

Origin: American

Mother: Angelina Jolie, age 20,Lives in Pittsburgh, used to dance there when younger was Abby's and Miss Miller's  favourite. A model and Actress. From America and France.

Father: Henry Robert Tisdall, age 30, Lives in Pittsburgh , American and friends with Kurt Ziegler

Languages: English, French and Italian.

Schooling: Home-schooled and the Abby lee dance company ( plus their own dance studio in New York and other studios/teachers )

Dance styles: takes all styles

Isabellas  acting, commercials and modelling before and during season 1 of Dance Moms:

In 2003, Charlotte was front page of Vogue all around the world as the most beautiful baby in the world with her mother

In 2005, Charlotte  starred in Nanny McPhee as Elizabeth Brown( aged 2 )

In 2005, Charlotte  modelled with Baby Guess,Moncler and so much more ( aged 2-3 )

In 2006, Charlotte recorded the voice of Boo in Monsters,Inc ( aged 3 )

In 2006,Charlotte did the Shake 'N Bake commercial ( aged 3 )

In 2007, Charlotte recorded the voice of Bingo in Bluey ( aged 4 )

In 2007, Charlotte  got the role of Emily Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion,the Witch and the Wardrobe ( aged 4-5 )

In 2008, Charlotte  did her first fashion show with Ralph Lauren ( aged 5 )

From 2009-2010, Charlotte  did lots of modelling for different brands (aged 5-6 )

In 2o10, Charlotte  recorded the voice of young Rapzunel in the movie Tangled ( aged 6 )

In 2011, The beginning of the show Dance Moms ( aged 6-7)