Part 5 - Cheater

*The next day*

"Dad I have to ask you something..What happened between with you and Joshua that day.."

"Uhh well we've been dating for 5months now" He answered

Maybe if I tell father that he has another bf he'll be so heartbroken he'll help me.

"Did you know he's also seeing someone else? "

Elon daddy broke down crying "W-what?"

"His name is Dhar Mann"

"But we're also engaged! " Elon Musk started rolling on the floor sobbing.

"Don't cry papa" I said while patting his back. "You can call off the engagement and help me separate him from Dhar Mann!"

"I guess I'll help"

"Do you know if he went on any of the computers?" I asked

"Well... He did go on one, he said he forgot to save something."

He will pay for this. Tomorrow, I'll go and speak to my senpai!!

"Hey dad do you mind coming with me to speak to dhar mann about what happened? "

"Sure Y/N poo"

*The next day*

When I entered the building I first went off to find the girl from yesterday, she was a witness and could help us.

I found her in the bathroom vaping, She looked in shock when she saw me and elon there.

"O-oh Its you" She hid her vape.
"please don't tell dhar mann i vape! He'll make me be part of a video skit of why you should not vape " She said while rubbing her tears away.

"We won't if you help us" Elon Dadsy said.

"How can I help yous?"

"Well we're trying to expose Joshua and you're a witness to his cheating" I said

"Okay ill help just don't say anything about me vaping. "