Part 2 - Boyfriend

"Hello? You're Y/N right?" Dhar mann asks

I wipe the drool from my mouth and i hope he doesn't notice my red face.
"Yes thats Me" I reply with my voice trembling

"Good take a seat"

I take a seat and i try to not look in his eyes or i might accidentally cum.
"So youre applying to be an actor here right?" he asks sexily

"y-y-yes"

"Okay can u act out the script of this bully please"

While I grab the script my hand touches with his and we both stop moving. I look ar his face and hes blushing.

He smacks away my hand and blushes cutely "B-b.. aka.. "
I gigle like a yandere and grab the script and read it over.
I then stand up and read out my lines

"W-wow Y/N youre so good! Youre hired! "  Dhar mann says

I smile and blush and look away "t--thanks.. "

"You may start working here tomorrow a-" He stops mid sentence and looks at the person who walked through the door.

"Hey babe..." The man says. (He was emo and had a 6pack. )

My heart dropped. babe? h-h-he had a boy friend? how dare he. hes mine.

The Man comes to dhar mann and kisses him. "Hi Joshua" Dhar mann says.

Then arlo looked at me "Who is this fugly beta ? " he growls angrily

"T-this is Y/N, They were here for a interview"  Dhar mann responds in fear.

"Ok kitten just remember youre MINW and mine only" Then arlo leaves the room.

"Wh9 was that? " I ask.

"That was my bf, joshua, hes my alpha but i don't like him hes abusive." dharr man says.

I smirk like an alpha "Do u like me then? " I say flirtly

"W-w-WHAT?! NO U DUMMY I WOULD NEVER >n<" He says while blushing.

"awh ur such a cute tsundere~ well I'll see you tomorrow dharr mann" I wink and leave the room.