bouquets and proposals

yooo im back

so this was an idea by some of my discord mates, melodykoala on wattpad AND OH MY GANAPATI SHE IS SO GOOD AT WRITING

and GouThePro on ao3 and wattpad, prob one of the FUNNIEST people i know and FREAKING GOD THE BEST HEADCANNONS EVER GO READ THEIR FICS

GO CHECK THE BOTH OF THEM OUT RN OR I WILL RIP OUR YOUR PANCREAS AND EAT THEM.

btw all the characters are aged up, i'm not having freaking 13 year olds get married

anyway im done screaming enjoy

BTW EVERYTHING IS ON AO3 TOO

---

Dan could feel himself filling up with excitement as the couple came closer to the two words that would bring them together.

"I do!"

Shun and Ajit have been madly in love for a long while, and this was just another step for them to become closer than ever.

"I do too!"

And as the words were announced, he jumped up from his seat in applause, and could see multiple others doing so. He could see a tear falling from the blond boy's eyes as he was dipped and kissed by the brunette that would be his forever. Even the ever so busy Kazami family, and the notorious former villain Storm, were clapping and cheering without a care in the world.

Many would say this wedding was the biggest social event of the year, with bakuganists and famous people from all over the world making an appearance, but to Dan, it was just his best friends' wedding.

The pyrus brawler looked to his left, as he saw Magnus, smiling (surprisingly) and clapping along.

Soon, cake was handed out, and everyone was laughing and partying, it was like a dream, it felt surreal. He was surrounded by his loved ones, and Dan couldn't be happier.

Although, he couldn't help but feel a little out of place, with no one to talk to.

Magnus was surrounded by a crowd of reporters, due to his rare appearance, Wynton was showing off his latest inventions to Jenny, and Lia was off with the rest of the girls, crowding around together to try and catch the bouquet.

And there Dan stood, watching the boy in the blue suit turn around and throw the yellow and white flowers high into the air. He almost felt the need to reach out and grab it.

So he did, except he didn't.

The bouquet went so far and high, that it went past the crowd of girls, and Dan, straight into a certain darkus brawler's hands.

Nillious and Enoch were practically screaming at Magnus, as he stared at the beautiful array of flowers.

Out of all the people, Magnus had to catch the bouquet.

Everyone erupted into laughter, some of the girls pouted in jealousy, and Magnus was standing there confused.

"Uh, whose flowers are these?"

Dan could feel laughter rising from his own throat hearing that.

"Yours!" Ajit smiled and patted the darkus brawler on the back.

"Hey Dan! Come get your bride!" Wynton yelled, as a few more chuckles came out of his mouth.

Magnus's face went red as he looked around at the new crowd surrounding him, as he muttered and mumbled several curses to himself. The red-streaked brunette smiled as he walked over.

"I guess we're getting married?"

Magnus stuck up his middle finger jokingly.

"Jeez, cruel! Fine, I guess I can start talking to some of the ladies around here, maybe some of them-"

"Oh please, no one has the power to fall for your stupidity."

"Except for you."

Magnus sighed and flushed, and extended the bouquet out to Dan, expectantly waiting for him to grab it.

"Well then, I'll be waiting for your proposal."

Dan grabbed the flowers.

"I'll be waiting for yours."

---

sooooo ya

this was also a pretty short one ngl but honestly i had fun writing this

originally dan was supposed to catch the bouquet, but i realized it might have been a little funnier if magnus caught it out of no where

maybe if yall want it i can write a diff ver where dan catches it but eh

anyway i'll see yall whenever i feel like late night writing

just a reminder everything is on ao3 too!!