[I'm 7 years old!] I'm 7 years old

The Gothic Lolita shop I started, the brand name Goth Miranda, is doing well.

It's not an extreme fad, but it's slowly permeating among the daughters of aristocrats.

I feel like I can make one dress with the margin that comes in here, so it's good, isn't it?

Thanks to you, I finally bought a tarot fortune-telling set.

Recently, I've been playing with my mother's and father's fortunes.

Also, I often have tea with Margaret-sama personally.

It's not as much as a tea party, so I only consume about one silver coin at a time.

It's a work-like tea party, such as a new product meeting for Goth Miranda, so I wonder if it's really a tea party...

Also, I'm attending the official tea party of the Duke's family.

It's about once a month, so a dress has become a necessity.

After getting Stella's permission, I was told to participate properly.

By the way, I've finally turned 7 years old, and it seems that I was invited to the royal family's tea party around the time of the prince's birthday in half a year. bothersome.

It seems that the Prince of the Carfteria Kingdom will choose a fiancée when he turns 9 or 10 this year, so it seems that he will invite the daughters of high-ranking aristocrats and hold a group matchmaking party.

Well, I was reborn as a woman, let alone a daughter of a duke, so even if I understood in my head that I would have to marry somewhere in the future and have a child, my heart didn't follow.

Do I have to be held by a man...

Occasionally, I would look outside while thinking about such things, and Lisa would worry about me.

It looks like they are looking outside with some meaning.

I'm fine, nothing. I'm just trying to accept reality.

However, if she catches the eye of the prince at that tea party, the flag that she is the prince's fiancée will be raised.

Miranda-chan said it was looping, but I don't know when it was looping.

If I were to get engaged to a prince, it might be possible that the villainess would pick me up and condemn me for a loop.

Hmmm, that's what I mean.

At least if you have a woman's face like your brother, you can give up 10 steps and think, "Well, it's okay," but...

Well, now is more important than being scared of the unknown future!

As a new Goth Miranda, let's make a little money by developing a series that is conscious of the tarot cards that we bought.

I still want to spend money on dolls.

I can only pray that the number of stuffed animals does not increase any more.

On the day of his 7th birthday, the number of stuffed animals and dolls increased again.

It seems that the sales of accessories for dolls have been good recently, and I heard from Tosted-nii-sama that the work of craftsmen in our territory is increasing.

It seems that it spread from accessories for dolls that I made.

It seems that the population of craftsmen in the duchy is increasing.

Until now, only jewelry and watches had been sold, but in addition to small but expensive custom-made accessories for dolls, with the success of the Knights Order, other departments of the royal castle also sold uniform dolls of their own departments. It seems that the demand for mass-produced products has increased because of the fact that they started to do it.

The economy works in unexpected ways.

The telescope I ordered will arrive tomorrow.

It seems that the movement of the stars is important for fortune-telling in astrology, and astronomical observation is the basis.

Speaking of stargazing, it might sound like a maiden, but I was interested in space in my previous life, so I'd like to try astronomical observation.

It hasn't been industrialized, and the lights at night are magical but vague, so you can see the stars at night.

I definitely want to see the rings of Saturn that I couldn't see in my previous life!