June: Last few days of Spring

Start from the beginning

She cutely stuttered, finding a coherent sentence. I stepped forward and encircled her in a hug.

Unnie, you don't have to explain it at length. I understand what you meant and I love you too, more than I would ever admit to anyone. It just feels right when I am with you, taking photos of you and hanging out with you like this instance. I love you more than anything else too and yes I will be your girlfriend.

Thus began our story, we had sweeter moments together during the last few months of being an IZ*ONE Member, she bravely clung to me and even went as far as talking about how beautiful I am with our WIZ*ONEs, it has been a year post IZ*ONE Disbandment, we've since forged our own paths in the industry and we are still holding out strong, despite minor hiccups such as the Sasaeng Fan who found out I was in a relationship with another woman. Thank goodness for Chaeyeon's idea of decorating our house with photos of the whole group, otherwise we will be found out. I trust that we will come out with our truth, by the end of this year, we will come out. Though Hyewon seemed reluctant with the reveal 8D wasn't at all helpful at this point, she often gets nothing these days from 8D. Not even allowing her Hyemdans to send food trucks to her filming. Her Instagram was still unverified, not even an attempt to get her Instagram verified, it was like all her hard work was reduced to nothing, like her work didn't count for her credibility as an artist of the K-Entertainment Industry. Her recent uploads on YouTube also didn't have English Captions, making her International Hyemdans a little upset.

We already talked about our move to a different company. It was a good thing that our contracts will expire in 2023, so far it is everyone's game. We came out to producers as a couple and expressed our want to come out, who ever will support us, we will sign with them. We told them to keep it hush until we come out. So far there was SM Entertainment and YG-X, these two were relentless in pursuing us. SM most especially was interested with Hyewon and I. We honestly fitted SM's pure visuals, great kind of people they were looking for, they even agreed to support us. But we had to tell them we had another company we would consider and hold meetings with and to give us until the end of the year to actually decide on matters. Which they gracefully agreed to do. Soon lunch came and food truck was delivered by Hyewon to the set. It was one of those that offered hot meals. Her message on the truck read as follows.

To Minjoo who likes to take care of everyone around her, this time I took care of your lunch. Please enjoy lunch, I might be busy myself, but you will always be in my mind and heart and soul. Let's fighting through the rest of our days, stay humble and pretty my aegiya. -Hyemu

I nearly melted at her sweetness. She could be either a tsundere or the sweetest soul there ever was. I typed a message on our Kakao Chat Window.

Minguring: Aegiya! You really surprised me! Thank you for the cold drinks and lunch to the shooting staff, we are grateful for your thoughtfulness. Fighting through the day for you too, do great in acting and I'm sorry I can't send a food truck to you, because 8D won't even allow us to send one, your fans and I were on the same boat this time.☹️ But, when my schedule eases up, I will make lunch for your staff and the drama staff. Fighting my Hyemu-rangi! I miss you heaps! I miss being your supportive girlfriend, I promise to really make it up to you one of these days. ☹️ Saranghae. 🥺

Hyemu-rangi: You don't need to tire yourself out, my Minguring. We are fine on set. We are currently eating lunch. My lunch is bingsu, because it's too hot to get something else. 🤣😂 I'm kidding, Naengmyeon and then for dessert bingsu. Have a good lunch, aegiya. 😘🥰 Take care coming home to me. 🥺☹️ I miss you heaps too. Saranghae. 🥺😭