CHALLENGE 1 (KUROKEN)

+ wow im actually doing more posting of stories 😨😨😨 HAHAHAHAHA. anyways~ here's KuroKen for y'all~+

Kenma was really really bored, i mean, of course other than the dumb challenge. He didn't really want to do it but he definitely didn't want to feel left out so he decided to just join since Hinata was also in the challenge. He sighed quietly and placed his phone in a hidden corner and also used his streaming cameras.
"Kozu! You want some apple pie? I just finished baking it!" The rooster head yelled just as Kenma started the recording. "I hate all of you so much" Kenma said as he huffed at the camera and sat down on his gaming chair, just staring into space. "Kozu? What's wrong?" The black haired male appeared, brows furrowed as he asked worriedly.
(No answer?) Kuroo's frown deepened. Even though many people thought of the bleached hair as a cold-hearted and emotionless person Kuroo and the team knew better. Despite these comments, Kenma's personality proves otherwise. He would often care about the team and Kuroo even though he doesn't show it. Hence the reason why Kuroo's frowned deepened upon not getting a respond.
Kuroo walked quietly towards the cat like boy and was about to tap his shoulder when the latter stood up abruptly and walked away, towards his Nintendo Switch and PSP, picking up a Switch chip +that whatcha call it?+ and his Nintendo Switch to start playing. "Kozu! What's wrong with you today? Why aren't you talking to me?" The bed head hair said frustratedly. 
        "SERIOUSLY? KOZU! IM FREAKING TALKING TO YOU AND YET YOU AREN'T REPLYING?" Kuroo yelled, resulting in Kenma flinching all of the sudden. "You know what? I'm done. I'm done with this." Kuroo said, his teeth clenched tightly.
        "What...?" Kenma whispered quietly, his voice trembling quietly. "I'm gonna go out for a walk. Don't bother to call me" the latter said, slamming the front door before Kenma could say anything. What did he do wrong? Was it too real? Or was Kuroo having problems and he didn't know? Where did he go wrong... where.... Kenma's head started to spin, questions... so many questions. He did the only sensible thing. He called Kuroo. He expected for it to just go to the voice message but the call connected, a rough but familiar voice came, "Yes? I told you not to call or text me." "Tetsu... my head... its so dizzy...."
         Upon hearing this, Kuroo panicked and asked, "Are you home? I'm coming. Stay on call with me okay?" Kenma groaned as he tried to stand up "I-I'm s-sorry Tetsu... it... it was a prank...."
                        -TIMESKIP-
           Kuroo busted the door open +yes, literally+ and ran towards where he last saw his soon to be fiancé. He saw Kenma leaning against the doorframe, left hand holding his head.
            "KOZU!"
            The bleached hair groaned at the sudden noise. "Sorry... come here baby, I'm sorry I bursted out just now...." Kuroo said apologetically. "Its fine...." Kenma whispered, nuzzling his nose to Kuroo's chest.
             "The camera......"
             "Oh yea."
                           ~END~