eight

real life, social media-

"it's about i relationship i had 2 years ago.."

"okay.. tell me about it" chris says looking into my eyes

"alright here goes nothing." i sigh

"so i was in a relationship with this guy joshua, i was deeply in love with him and he was with me. as i thought. we went to a party one night and obviously i didn't drink bc i'm not a drinker, but he did, and a lot too. so i was going to the bathroom to try and escape the noise but instead i walk in and see him making out with another girl. i- i just-"

"take your time, there's no rush"

i nod and continue "i just called my mom to come pick me up after, along with the noise, my own boyfriend making out with some girl, i couldn't anymore. so i went home and just cried and cried. next day comes by and there he is. at my door step with flowers apologizing. "oh i'm so sorry mia you don't deserve this i was drunk" you know that shenanigans. man how i thought i was so in love with him." i chuckle "he was just a piece of shit. i deserved so much better. then a couple of days had passed and i hadn't gotten out of my room, hadn't ate much. i was in a depressive state for 2 weeks. until madi came to the rescue and took me out of that, that's pretty much about it."

"oh m" he says while pulling me into a passionate hug

"i'm so sorry that you had to go through that. you deserve the world love"

i blush at the new nickname he called me

"new nickname? i love it" i say laughing causing him to smirk "but all jokes aside, thank you for listening chris, i'm really lucky to have someone like you to love me"

he pulls me into a passionate kiss "okay it's 1 am and we have to wake up at 8:30 so we should go to sleep" he says while pulling away.

"oh shit that's right"

_

we came back into our room and went to bed. i kissed him goodnight and turned to opposite side of him as he put his arm around my waist.

_

it is now 8:30 and chris and i wake up to the others staring at us.

i lift my head off chris chest and i have my eyes half shut because the curtains are open.

"what the fuck is wrong with you guys" i say

chris wakes up and jumps which caused me to jump.

"shit chris you scared me"

"i scared you? i just woke up to 3 creeps fucking staring at me" he says

"yea i know i did too" i laugh "okay why the fuck are you guys being weird"

"because you guys looked so peaceful sleeping so we were just taking in the moment" nick says

"weird" i mumble

"also i suggest not looking at your phone" madi says

"madi shut up" nick whispers in her ear

i immediately look at my phone and see this.

_________________________________

@nicolassturniolo