one

real life-

my mom pulled madi and i into the kitchen to have a "talk". madi and i have always been good kids, always gotten good grades, never got in trouble with other kids, we were always the typical sisters at school who never did much wrong. so for our mom to pull us into the kitchen for a "talk" always worried us even if it wasn't serious.

"mom.. what's wrong" madi asks
"nothing wrong we just have to talk about something." mom says

"okayyyy what is it?" i say

"i started managing the sturniolo triplets who do youtube and they are coming here to LA!"

me and madi look at our mom confused
"aren't you guys excited?"

"if you maybe.. elaborated more and told us who they are we would?"i say to her

"they are youtubers coming here for the first time tomorrow and i want you guys to introduce yourselves and show them around the area! would you guys do that for me please?"

"well yea sure anything you want i don't mind" i say smiling at her. i agreed with my mom bc she looked so excited and i didn't want to tear her mood down. but deep down i'm really nervous, i can be really shy when it comes to meeting new people, it's not because i don't like it, it's more bc i have a lot of social anxiety and anxiety when it comes to these things.

"alright that sounds like fun, we'll make some new friends m" madi has always called me "m" ever since we were little, only my parents and her call me that, everyone else just says mia, which i don't mind. i like how only my family calls me m.

"yes yes yes! they are the sweetest boys ever i know you guys will all be great friends, thank you guys for doing this for me" she says walking to me and my sister and giving us a tight hug to then walking to her room

"no problem mom, maybe next time try not to make it sound like we did something wrong" i say laughing nervously

she laughs and looks at us "i'm so proud of you girls, remember you guys are doing amazing and i love you girls so much" my mom always tells us this everyday, to let us know that we're not doing anything wrong and that everything was gonna be okay, it's what i love the most about her, how supportive she is of us.

"love you mom" we say in unison

_________________

it is now night time and me and madi are in the room talking about tomorrow

"madi but you know how i get whenever i meet new people!" i say walking around her room back and forth

"m, just relax okay? panicking like this is only gonna make things worst." madi says while doing her skincare on her vanity

"i know, i know. what worries me is that what if they are actually rude and something goes wrong or-"

madi cuts me off by getting up and putting her hand over my mouth "okay listen to me, i know who these boys are okay? i've seen a lot of they're videos, they seem like really genuine guys" she says while putting her hand down from my mouth "you have nothing to worry about alright? now go get some sleep we have a long day tomorrow" she says while getting into bed.

i sit beside her and apologize for panicking and being over dramatic

she looks at me and laughs " your fine m, don't worry just go do what i told you." she sniffs and covers her nose as if something smells bad "and go shower you smell like shit." she says sarcastically

i laugh and push her softly "your a bitch" i say while getting up "i love you mads, goodnight"

laughing she says "i love you too, m"

i close her door and go to my bathroom and shower

______________

i finish showering and decide to go to bed and see what these triplets are like.

i watched a couple of videos and they seem like really funny guys. maybe madi was right, i don't know why i always doubt her. i decide to turn everything off and go to sleep.

okay!!! there's the first chapter!!! what do we think so far?? give me ideas!!
love you guys hope your having a good day or night!