That attempt of a distraction from Damien was brief but he truly doesn't know how Type A I can really be, but I have been at the top of everything I have done for a reason. I've stared at myself awkwardly in this mirror for long enough. 

I walk out of the bathroom already brainstorming what needs to be done for the next cases because oddly enough they may be a bit of a problem for the firm. I open my office door walking in and round my desk to look at the view once more before taking a seat and beginning my research. *KNOCK* *KNOCK* I can't seem to catch a fucking break who in the world said let's make Ivy's day a living hell today. 

"Come in" I say. In walks David who is another associate, who always seems to make up the most bogus excuses to come in here and bother me like we both didn't go to law school and get paid to literally work on cases. 

"Yes, David?" I say with an underlying attitude because I have things I need to address and work on. "I was wondering if you can look over this case, and give me your professional opinion" he says. 

"Sure David, it's going to need to be brief I have things I need to do for a few cases" making sure to emphasize the word 'cases' so he understands I don't have time to be wasting on him or this easy ass case. 

"You're the best Ivy" "Yeah I know David" It's not that I don't like David but he has made it known that he has liked me for a period of time it just simply isn't reciprocated on my end.

It's not that he is ugly or anything he just isn't my type and his stupid ass excuse of 'pursuing' me is just wasting my time, which is valuable. All I know is that the way my day is going if he isn't out of here in 15 minutes I'm reporting his ass to HR.

As I begin looking over the case I hear David round my desk to which I don't even look up because I refuse to give this man any more time of day. He begins speaking once again "You look beautiful today Ivy" I look up this time, seeing him sitting on the corner of my desk to which I narrow my eyes at him. 

He jumps up "Thanks David" I reply dryly. "You're welcome it's nothing to say when you look beautiful every day". I give him a tight-lipped smile just wanting to go work on my own cases again I continue reading to which I hear shuffling and sense him standing closer to me now, irritating me further.

"Ivy do you think you'd want to get lunch or dinner with me sometime" he asks hopefully. I laugh internally thinking just my luck I'd be talking about plans with a man while another man's cum is rolling down my thigh. I glance up "David you're sweet and I enjoy working with you but for now I'd enjoy keeping this relationship professional" attempting to let him down easily.

"Oh okay that's fine the lunch won't be anything extravagant" he says as if I am still listening. A knock sounds at my door before the large figure enters I look around Davids body considering his ass is in my personal space.

I see it's Damien and looking shocked, he says "Am I interrupting something?" I was about to say something smart but assessing the current situation or the lack thereof it does appear odd. "No David was just leaving, David I'll email my notes to you and we can speak further at a later time." 

I say closing the manilla folder and handing the iPad to him. He nods and excuses himself thank god, but not before walking past Damien to which Damien glares down at him clearly attempting to intimidate him to which it works. "See you Ivy" he says closing the door. Damien makes himself comfortable in one of the chairs in front of my desk manspreading for my eyes to see.

I turn to my computer "Is there something you need Damien?" "Well yes, I need to pinpoint times in which we should meet and speak about the upcoming cases since Suzanne wants us working closer together this time" "Alright that's fine let's just meet after work and any other days deemed fit". "Sounds good" he says, I stand up to go to my file cabinet and side table on the other side of my office. 

As I am looking for what I need I feel a sudden heat behind me. Ignoring him because I am fed up with people's shit today, I get paid to do my job not have my time wasted. He whispers into my ear "So you give any man the time of day, that gives you attention". I chuckle "Oh so you think you can bar me from speaking to men, coworkers at that. As if you've staked your claim on me, please". 

"I thought I made it abundantly clear that you were mine when I was rearranging your guts in our bathroom..." I see him look down at his Rolex watch. "... 3 and a half hours ago". 

I truly am laughing now "So you expect me to act differently? Please I am a grown woman and have larger concerns than your fragile ego." I turn around looking up at that stupid face again already adorned with a smirk.

"Ok, then let us stroke that ego a bit shall we". He lifts me up slamming me down on my side table and pushing up my shirt seeing that I am already bare from our earlier escapade.

Looking into my eyes he already starts stroking my slit with his hand, causing me to intake a breath sharply. Can't stand his ass, and here I am crumbling at his touch once again, FUCK.

AN: Thank you for reading, vote and comment

Byee🤍