Leona Marie

To everyone Reading my Work I want to formally reintroduce myself. I am Alexis cherelle Williams And I am a 15 year old writer. I started writing when I was 13 Years old On facebook And Now Im here with 576 Fans. I want to go higher and Produce something more artist Like and actually Create a story with Meaning and moral Rather then A typical writer, and then "Leona Marie" was Born.

This story gives you an invitation to the tragic life of 15 Year old Leona Marie. How she was physically, Mentally and emotionally abused by the society. she never felt love but evadentally loaned for it in all the wrong places. Born with both parents dead, a careless older sister and 2 drug addict foster parents. How will little Leona deal? As soon as she was ready to take her life away from all heart wrenching pains , someone was her light. She found love, young 15 year old Chresanto August helped her realize who she was. Not only that but He became her hero, but was this love strong enough to help her? , or is she in too deep to be healed?

I present to you, The Infamous life of "Leona Marie".

Copyright - All Rights Reserved

-Alexis C. williams- Author and Profounder (2013-2014)

@NiggaThisBeLexiiNavy ~ Wattpad Association

" Leona Marie " - Coming March 20th 2013