006 •

with the friend group at the pool!

"hey guys, it's getting pretty late so i should get home" Anthony says to them all. "oh okay, bye anthony!" Gwen says smiling and waving. "bye anthony" Finney says continuing to swim. "bye anthony" Donna says and continues to splash finney. "bye man, see you" robin says waving bye. Anthony says goodbye to them all and walks home. "why is anthony always the first one to leave?" Donna asks them all and stops splashing for a second. "idk, that's weird now that i think of it" Gwen says confused and looking at anthony from far away. "and he always has bruises or scars on him?" finney says concerned, "well idk either but let's continue to swim until it  gets really late" Robin says and jumps back into the pool. Everyone giggles.

"finney and donna sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Gwen says laughing and teasing donna and finney. "gwen!" Finney says hitting her shoulder. "aw finney blushing" Donna says smiling at him. Finney just stares into her eyes. "donna get the hint! look at the way he stares at you!" Gwen says rolling her eyes and then laughing again, Robin just zones out staring at the benches. "robin?" Finney says looking up at robin. "huh." Robin says snapping out of it and looking at finney, "something wrong?" Finney asks, "nah nothing sorry" Robin says and chuckling and sighing as they nod and continue to swim and play.

It started to get really late and they decided to go home now. "hey me and finn should start getting home now, it's late and our dad is strict" Gwen says not wanting to leave but sighs and gets out of the pool and grabbing her towel, "sorry but she's right guys" Finney says standing up and getting out of the pool aswell and grabs his towel and starts wrapping it around himself. "oh okay that's fine, can i come so i can go home too?" Donna asks. "oh definitely!" Gwen says smirking at finney. Donna smiles and gets out of the pool and starts to grab her towel, "uhm robin you gonna come or get a ride?" Gwen asks robin as robin just sits on the step of the pool. "uh.. i'll make a call and ask my tío if he can pick me up" Robin says. "okay! bye robin" gwen says, the rest say bye and grab theyre bags and towels and leave the pool.

Robin then gets out of the pool and grabs his bag & towel. He quickly drives himself off and reaches for his black plain t-shirt and puts it on but leaves his swim trunks on. He then zips his bag up and then carrie's it and then the towel. He walks outta the public pool and sees a phone nearby, he pays a little for it and then dials his tíos number. He waits for him to answer, "hey tío" Robin says. "hey kid" His tío says. "can you pick me up? i'm at **** pool." Robin says looking around. "sure, be there soon." His tío says and hangs up. Robin then sighs and just stands there waiting for his ride.

- After Robin gets home -

Robin walks inside his house and sees his mom asleep on the couch and his baby brother i guess sleeping in his room already. Robin then turns the TV off and grabs the blanket from the floor and puts it on his mom and covers her up. He then walks to his room, opens the door and sets his bag down, he then changes into some pajamas. "i wonder if anita is okay.." Robin says looking out his window and then walks to his bed and then gets under his blankets and starts to go to sleep.

With Gwen (pov) :
I wake up fastly scared. "what the hell!?" I said and sat up and started panting scaredly. "oh god not another dream" Gwen says and looks around her room panicking. "it's that house.." Gwen says and quickly hops outta bed and grabs her rain coat and puts it on. She runs out of her room and runs to finneys room, She goes inside and shakes finney aggressively. "finney!" gwen says whispering. "huhhhh" finney says waking up annoyed and sits up. "i had a dream! about anita! she.. she's at this house" Gwen said and watched finney as he yawns and rubbed his eyes. "what.." Finney says. "let's go! come on! we need to look for this house now!!" gwen says shaking finney. "omg okay" finney says getting out of bed and grabbing his rain coat too and leaving his room with gwen. they quietly leave the house and hop on they're bikes