Part 5

Ella's POV

I go to the corner of the building and look around the side. There are a few zombies walking the opposite way of where I'm going. I put my hand on one of my daggers and slowly walk into the street. I walk, making sure to keep an eye out for zombies and humans. Because humans were bad before. I can't imagine how bad they are now. As i walk i keep my back to any and every building. That is as long as it is a solid wall and not a window or door.

'Where to go? I could go to the warehouse. But....no. Lucas could go there to look for me. So let's fucking go. Fuck bad memories.' I think to myself as I head to the edge of town. I don't run just yet. Wanting to save energy for when i run into Zombies. After about thirty minutes of walking, I hear groaning from behind me. I turn around and see about two dozen Zombies coming out of a building.

A few of them notice me and start to go towards me. Making the others notice me. "Well fuck." I say to myself. I turn and start to run away from the small horde of zombies. After a few minutes of running, i see about ten or so zombies in front of me. I look over and see an ally way. So i run into it and look around with wide eyes. "Dead end. Really?" I ask myself as i look around. The zombies start coming into the alleyway after me.

I smirk as i see a ladder. But the zombies are getting close to it. So i run over and quickly start to climb up. A zombie grabs my ankle so i grab a throwing knife and i quickly throw it and kill the zombie, making it let go of me and fall to the ground. I get up and flop on the rood with a sigh. I shake my head and get up. I walk around the building checking for a different way down. I look over at the closest rood and take a deep breath.

I then run and jump over an alleyway landing on the other roof. I smirk and jump to a different roof. I climb down that building's ladder. I run out onto the road and run away from the town I have called home for the past two years. I see zombies come out of buildings to follow me. But I pay no mind to them. I just keep running. Acting like I'm getting chased by the cops. The best motivation.