He sat next to you, hesitantly taking your hand into his. "Y/n, other than feeling hungry, what else are you feeling?" Udo asked. "I feel different. Everything seems familiar and unfamiliar at the same time," Your voice cracked due to your dry throat. "Ok, can you tell me what is familiar to you?" Udo asked. You looked around the bedroom, small details standing out to you while others were a little harder to recognize. "This room is somewhat familiar," You stood and walked over to the crib, looking down at the sleeping twins. Udo followed suit, standing next to you. "And do you remember the twins?" Udo raised a worried brow. You squinted your eyes at the sleeping babies, taking a second until you recognized the twins. "My baby brothers," 

Udo sighed with relief and wrapped an arm around your waist. Udo then bit his lip, hesitant to ask another question. "I'm glad that you can remember your family. That's a perfect sign that you're recovering. However, as badly as I don't want to mention it, I need to ask you this," Udo took a breath before speaking. "Do you remember what happened on the night of your brothers' celebration?" Udo asked. You continued to look at your sleeping brothers, trying to remember the celebration. You sighed, looking down at your hands, unable to remember a single thing. "I-I'm sorry, Udo. I can't remember-" You stopped mid-sentence, spotting a ring on your left ring finger. Instantly, flashes of your brothers' celebration came back. 

"Wait, you proposed to me?" You asked, looking up at Udo for confirmation. "Yes, I proposed to you that night," Udo flashed a small smile. You looked back down at the ring, moving back toward the bed and sitting. "Udo, I don't remember that night," You said, Udo sitting next to you. "Can you tell me what happened?" You asked. 

Udo explained everything that happened the night of your brothers' celebration for the next five minutes. He explained the arranged marriage between you and Prince Sable, the war between Senara and Vrugon years ago, and your concussion. You sat in silence, taking in his words.  

"Wait, I've been unconscious for the past five days?" You asked in disbelief. "Yes. Right now, only me, your mother, and your father know that you're awake. Everyone else thinks that you're still unconscious," Udo informed. Before you could say anything else, your parents returned. "Here, we made you tomato soup and tea," Your mother handed you the bowl of tomato soup, and your father sat the cup of tea on the nightstand beside you.

 "Here, we made you tomato soup and tea," Your mother handed you the bowl of tomato soup, and your father sat the cup of tea on the nightstand beside you