Kamen Rider Deku Episode 1

Start from the beginning

Will Charges foward and tackles tempest to the ground And than Began choking Him.

Will:YOU ICE CREAM STEALING BASTARD!WHY DID YOU STEAL MY FRIDGE?!

Tempest(Choking):C'mon,Will...It's me!What Did you expect?

Will:That was The LAST of My Stash!

Tempest(Choking):Really?I Guess Stolen So Much,I lost Count.

Tempest Probably Shouldn't have said Because that Made Will Tighten His Grip on His Throat.

Tempest(Choking):C'mon,Man!Can't You Take a Joke!

Will:*Growl*

We Return to the Present where We See Will telling that To everyone and Smg4 Asked A Question.

Smg4:Who's Jair?

(Y/n):I think it was that Guy Who Crashed through the roof of the Theater and Gave will that Letter.

Zoey:I thought he Was Some Delivery Boy Since He Gave Will a Letter.

Sam:Wait,It was That Weirdo?

Will:Yep but Anyway,We're Gonna Watch (Y/n) Take On Izuku's Powers.

(Y/n) & Izuku:'I hope that doesn't Involve Eating Hair'

The Screen lit up to show a rainy day and Show Multiple forms Of rescue or Aid Helping As a Narration Began....

???:Heroes,The World Knew The Term but All We did was Stare at Books with Appreciating Real Heroes That Help Us And Our Community Out in this World.

Boopkins:This Is it?This Isn't So bad.

(Y/n):This Seems Like an rather a kamen rider episode.

Will:Keep Watching.

The Screen Showed People Walking At Night Until They're Attacked By Strange Monsters but they Were Stopped by a blaster Attack And Looks Behind Him To see he None Other than Kamen Riders.

???:Unaware Of The Real Battle Happening Right Under Our Noses.

The Light Shows The Riders To show They Resemble Some Of Class 1a's Hero Costumes.

Deku:Uh,Will....Why do they Kind Of Resemble Us?

Will:You'll See.

Episode 1:Hīrō No Michi(A hero's Path)

The Episode begins To show (Y/n)'s Face And it looked Like He Was Punching Something.....only To Pull Away to reveal That He Was Just Trying to get His Manga Back from Uni.

Uni:This Actually Happened.

N.G:More than I can count,too.

(Y/n):Well,Excuse Me For READING!

Uni Sighed and Simply Told Him that She Just Wanted to see what The Fuss Of this Chapter Was About and Depressingly,It was Only Filler but Our Mc Says This.