confession on the beach (SM)

WC: 292

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep so I grabbed my phone and called my best friend Sam.

"Hey, Y/n you okay?" "I can't sleep" I said and he chuckled lightly"I can't either, wanna go for a drive?" He suggested "I would love that".

I ended the call and looked for my crocs, I found them under the bed. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs.

Minutes later I saw Sam pull up, I go in his car and hugged him "so where do you wanna go?" he asked and I smiled "to the beach?" he smiled "to the beach!".

Sam chuckled and handed me his phone so that I could play music knowing that I have better taste.

We pulled into the parking lot of the beach and got out of the car, we decided to walk on the beach we took off our crocs and walked on the sand.

"Wanna star gaze?" Sam asked "that sounds nice" I said and we laid down on the sand.

The sound of the waves with the comforting silence was amazing.

We looked at the stars and talked about everything and anything.

"Y/n I have to tell you something" Sam said and I turned to face him "okay what is it?" I asked and he smiled shyly "I like you, really really like you" he admits and even in dark, I could see his cheeks turning a darker shade.

I got up and leaned in lacking my lips with his, Sam smiled into the kiss and pulled me onto his lap and I cupped his cheeks.

We pulled away and we both were smiling "I like you too"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Did you ever have late night walks on the beach?