Just friends (SM)

WC: 383

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam and I have been friends for over 5 years now and I've always been in love with him, but I'm sure he doesn't feel the same and so to not ruin our friendship I don't say anything.

"hurry up!" I yelled from downstairs "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Sam said running downstairs "Finally, you sure took your time princess" I said rolling my eyes and he only chuckled.

Today sam and I are going to watch the new horror movie that came out a few days ago.

-time skip-

On our way back home, the weather suddenly changed and dropped down making it cold outside, as the person I am, forgot my jacket.

Maybe because Sam was taking too long to get ready.

I was shaking a bit so I rubbed my hands against my cold skin, Sam noticed that I was freezing, and handed me his jacket "here take this" he said "it's okay yo-" "take it Y/n/n" he chuckled and I smiled.

"Thank you" I felt my cheeks heat up but luckily he couldn't see it.

An old lady passed us and smiled "you two are such a sweet couple" she said but before I could say anything Sam spoke "oh uhmm we're just friends" he said and my smile immediately dropped.

"Oh I'm so sorry" she said and walked away "It's funny how people always think that we're a couple" he says and I only nodded "I mean me and you could never be together," he said breaking my heart into more pieces.

"you know what, I think you should go, my house is not that far anyway and I'm sure you need to go back to yours" I said "no it's okay I'll walk you there" he said.

Great.

The five-minute walk felt like an hour, I tried my best not to let a tear fall and thankfully when I reached my house I quickly told him goodnight and got in locking the door, letting my tears fall.

I mean why am I even crying

This is stupid

I know Sam would never date a girl like me when he can have anyone he wants.

I got upstairs and changed my clothes going to bed with a broken heart.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you want a part 2?