Chapter 1 - The Shot That Counts

Start from the beginning

Alpha: I think it might be time to confront the creature, it has been 30 moons since we spotted it. It is in our territory, this can lead to unwanted hostilities. You two and two others should go confront the being and bring it here and if it leads to a fight, be prepared. I will make an announcement in the morning on what's going to happen and who will go.

Kotori and Kaya: *together* Yes Alpha

Both wolves exit the room and head to their room

The Alpha's wife then walks up to him

Wife: What if it refuses? 

The Alpha then looks at his wife

Alpha: I doubt it would want to start trouble, let's get some rest Rofl, we have a big day tomorrow.

Rofl: Alright, goodnight Aponivi.

Aponivi: Goodnight love.

Both wolves nestle into bed and went to sleep.

================================================================================

Aponivi and Rofl: (Images are not mine, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL CREATORS)

Aponivi:

Rofl:

================================================================================

Flashback 2.5 years ago

Back at the house, Jason is almost finished with the construction of his house. He got frequent help from his friends but as time goes by, they slowly stop coming over to help. Jason, upset at the realization that they won't help anymore, continues to build his house. At this point, He is almost finished with it, all that is left is the wiring for the electricity from the solar panels and it is finished, other additions would be added as time progresses and he earns more money from work. Nevertheless, the overall construction of his home will be finished. As Jason finishes the wiring to the powerbox on the outside of the house, Jason is being watched from afar as he finishes the wiring and enters his house. Aponivi is seen watching a few hards back from the treeline that circles Jason's property. Another wolf slowly moves up next to Aponivi.