Chapter 16

Lets just go, little doll.

-Second person POV

Yaeko decided to get back into the school building after her encounter with the two males. Jay and the others were already waiting at the entrance. „What was that, Ko?" Minu asked her.

„They are Wooin and Joker. I know them from my job..." The girl answered his question. „What did they want?" Dom threw the next question at her. Already annoyed, she internally rolled her eyes before answering his question. „They just want to make up for something."

„Did they hurt you?" Yuna asked alarmed. Ko shook her head no. „Don't worry about it." Jay was just quietly observing the girl. He knew he was in no place to interfere and expose what she wasnt saying. The boy could just confront her later.

Yaeko, Jay, Minu and Dom went to grab their bikes. Shelly had something to do with her grandpa and Mia had her modeling Job. The boys were going to train. Ko had decided she would head home and get ready to go grab food with her visitors from before.

Afterwards she might train. Or paint. Deep down the girl knew she was actually just going to work on Wooin's tattoo and some work stuff. Dom was loudly chatting with Minu about the tournament when some sophomores approached the squad.

„Hey! You're the guys from team hummingbird right?" One of them asked Minu. Ko was hidden behind Jay while fumbling with her Bicycle. Dom proudly confirmed their theory. „Well.. do you think you could give us the number of the girl that raced with you? You know, girls who match your standards are hard to find these days and she might be happy to meet some good looking guys like us."

Dom looked dumbfounded. Minu had to hold back his laughter. Jay glared at them. Yaeko hid herself, pretending to still fumble Over her bike. Why do these people have to be so embarrassing? God, you shall let the ground swallow me whole in this exact moment...

But Dom gave her away by turning to her. She felt eyes on her and got up. Then turned to look at the younger boys. „Well hello there beautiful lady!" One of the rather unpleasant looking boys said. „Fuck off. Doms left big toe looks better than you on your best day and you smell even worse."

Her voice was blank as her expression. The sophomores swallowed, turned and left. Minu burst out laughing while Dom complained about her indirectly insulting his big toe. Jay deadpanned.

The girl grabbed her bike and got on. „See you." She quickly waved them goodbye and pedaled home. After she showered, she struggled to find an outfit. Wooin had texted her to meet them at the tattoo studio at 7.

It was 5 at the moment. She didnt bother asking where they even took her. A casual fit would do.

30 minutes later Yaeko looked in the mirror. Why did I even bother thinking CASUAL when i now go like this? Why the fuck do I care in the first place? Yaeko grunts to herself.

She wore a black skirt, a white top with some lace on it and a black oversized cardigan over it. Questioning where she even got that cardigan, she plopped onto her bed and scrolled through her phone.

At 6.45 PM Yaeko got up to put on her shoes and leave. She grabbed all her necessities and closed the door. Luckily her cardigan kept her warm against the rather cold evening. Autumn had announced itself a while ago but it was now really starting.

The slim girl walked down the street to the studio she worked at, where she could already make out two figures  that would fit a description of Joker and Wooin. As they spotted her, Ko could already recognize Wooins signature glasses.

The wind brushed through her unique hair and kissed her already cold cheeks. „Evening, Angel." Wooin purred. Joker nodded in her direction. „Lets just go." She said in exchange.

They headed down the street to their left. Joker silently walked on her left while Wooin was on her right. „Looking cute... Did you put effort in your looks just for us?" Wooin smirked while he purred in her ear. Ko huffed and swallowed a sassy reply. Wooin just chuckled at her behavior.

After some time they arrived at a tall building. Joker opened the door for them and they stepped inside. Wooin didn't bother waiting for Joker and pressed the button to call the elevator.

A loud pling echoed to inform them that they could enter in the elevator now. The trio stepped inside and Wooin pressed the button for the top floor.

The elevator ride was quite till Wooin decided to break the tense silence. „Excited angel?" Ko couldn't decline that she was but decided that he didnt need to know that. „No." She didnt need to look at the man with the yellow glasses to know that he was grinning.

The elevator stopped and they stepped outside. A fancy floor opened in front of them. Wooin went in first, after him went Yaeko and Joker who had his signature glare resting on his face.

Wooin talked to an employee who nodded and led him somewhere. Hesitantly Yaeko followed the young man in front of her. Joker patiently walked behind her like a shadow.

They sat down beside a window. The view was quite beautiful, Yaeko had to admit that. „Nice view, isn't it?" Wooin asked. Ko nodded. She couldn't deny it. Joker sat down next to Wooin while Ko sat opposite to them.

The restaurant seemed to be quite the fancy place which made the girl wonder how the young men infront of her could afford this. She realized she'd rather not know and kept the question to herself.

Some time passed and Wooin had ordered food for them, which in fact was very delicious. The half Russian girl got up from her seat. She had taken off her cardigan by now. Her slim, yet feminine figure, was showing off. Wooin and Joker both took in the view in front of them.

Yaeko on the other hand didn't notice the looks they gave her. She just excused herself to the bathroom.

Even these were fancy, was the first thing that came to her mind as she entered through the door with the female figure on it.

Once she was done she left the bathroom and walked back to her table. She was just fixing her skirt a little as someone grabbed her arm. The girl jumped a little. Her head turned to the person who grabbed her and her eyes met dark ones. „A foreign beauty like you knows an insider restaurant like this one?" The man, who looked filthy rich, asked her.

Ko swallowed hard. „I'm here with someone." She just stated harshly. „Aww, too bad... you know, I'm a model scout, I could definitely get you some real good connections who know how to sell your beauty like it should be." He purred while still grabbing her arm. Yaeko got uncomfortable and just wanted to punch the man in the face.

„I'd rather not, thank you." She denied once more. „Don't act so hard to get. Every girl-". A deep voice interrupted the encounter. „She said no, didn't She, pig?" Ko immediately recognized Jokers voice. The man didn't think about letting go as his eyebrow twitched.

„She can talk for herself, can't she?" The disgusting man fought back. Well you don't seem to care about what I have to say you perverted old fuck— Yaeko was about to say what she had thought but Joker grabbed the mans wrist and ripped it away from your arm.

„Don't you dare touch her." His voice seemed to sound even deeper now. His mad eyes fixing the man to his seat. Yaeko stumbled back once she was freed. Wooin snaked an arm around her waist as he glared at the man. „If you don't want to punch that million yen smile out of your ugly face, you better pray to god that we never cross paths again. You're lucky a lady is present, else I would do so now." Wooin hissed.

It didn't sound like he was joking and it made Ko shudder. The elder mans expression switched between scared and irritated as hell. „Let's go..." Wooin ordered. Yaeko and Joker submit to his words and turned to leave. The young man with the yellow glasses let go of the girls waist and walked behind her as Joker picked up the girls jacket. He got behind her again and leaned down to her ear.

„Let's just go now, little doll."