Chapter 2

(A/N :They look so cute in the photo !)

After hours of sailing dawn broke over the sky, the boat had arrived at the dock and as they got off Gon was pulled away by the captain. ' If you want to get there faster there's a shortcut . You see that big tree up on that hill. Yeah go up there. It'll get you there faster. And when your there they'll be someone waiting for you.' The captain said. Gon thanked him and went over to the group. ' Come in let's go we have to go to get  over there. To the big tree on the hill.' Gon said. 'But the bus to the city is leaving now.' Leorio said.Gina and Diona were already walking away. Then Kurapika walked towards Gon and Diona. ' I like their thinking, see you.' He said. Leorio was speechless and then crossed his arms and set off to the bus stop. On his way to the bus stop he heard men in the alleyway saying, 'Yeah the bus takes them on the wrong route.' Leorio instantly heard this and ran after them, screaming ' Wait ! Wait for me !' Diona heard him and turned round waving at him. 'Leorio Sama you came ?' She asked him as she slowed her pace to match his.

The sun had started glaring at them so she out her Sun hat on, which she also had put in her bag. As they trekked, droplets of sweat covered Leorio's forehead as Diona was unfazed with the blistering heat. She had taken a swig of her canteen and was fine for the rest of the trek. As they entered a desolate village Leorio was looking as if he were about to collapse. Diona handed him her canteen and told him to take one full sip and that would do. Leorio thought she was being greedy but a sip of it and it was ice cold and his forehead's temperature dropped to a normal heat. He handed her the canteen and she smiled.Suddenly Gon stopped in his tracks as a trumpet started playing and hooded figures pushed a stage with an of lady on it. Soon out of no where a man suddenly appeared out of the shadows. He had a round bigot nose and was quite 'odd' as described by Diona. Leorio ad Kurapika were in shock as he came out. They readied in fighting stances. Diona stepped forward. 'So you finally noticed me huh?' The man asked. 'Not really mister. I  knew you were here since we were at the dock.' Gon said. ' So did I ,' Diona said. ' Wait I remember you. You were there at the Hunter exam with me 6 years ago. You didn't pass ?' 

The man was shocked and Leorio held his stomach as he started wheezing at him.  ' Ahem. I shall continue. You must answer my one question in order to continue.Answer wrong and you shall be held up until the time limit ends. You have 3 seconds for the question.' The hooded figure got the Hong and the woman spoke. ' If you had to choose between your mother or your lover who would you chose ?' Leorio was in shock. What kind of question is that ? I can't chose between my lover of mother. It's a question that doesn't have a right answer!' The man on the other hand walked up calmly. ' I'll handle this, watch and learn.' He walked over. The woman spoke. ' Say one for mother and 2 for lover.' She said. ' Easy one. Mother. You only have one mother. You can always replace you lover.' Diona felt her blood boil. She whipped out a special cocktail and  walked up to him. ' Ahhh wow ! You're so good at this !' She take praised him. ' Here you should drink this it'll help ...' She watched him take and sip and before he could put it down she tipped it all down his throught. Then he fell to the ground. Diona pressed her heel on him and watched as blood splattered out of his mouth. 'It really did help you die.' She said,' Women aren't toys to be toyed with.' then she looked back at the group and to the old woman. 'Is it fine of you could bury him ? And can we start our question?' She said.

The old woman said, 'If you could only save one who would you choose? One for your father or two for your mother ?' Diona stood in silence. ' Three, two , one. ' the lady counted. Leorio had a face of pure rage. ' Pass.' Kurapika smiled. Leorio blinked.'What about the other guy ?' 'Oh him he went on the wrong way,' then the old lady stood up. She opened the door that they'd came through. Walk down this hallway and you'll find a cottage with a couple that will help you on your way.'

 Diona then bowed towards the lady and thanked her for her patience. She then walked down the hall behind Gon. Leorio and Kurapika following behind. As they walked Gon and Diona talked about many things. " Diona, if you would have had to chose between you mum and dad, who'd it be ?' Gon asked. Diona looked at him and looked at the floor. ' I don't know, I forgot how they're both like. I mean they're dead anyways.' Diona said.