Chapter 1

'Diona is your name ? I'm Gon where are you from ?' A boy said. You were busy mixing cocktails and was startled by his sudden voice. You turned and saw a boy with spiky hair and a fishing pole attached to his back. ' H-How do you know my name.' Diona said, still startled by his sudden presence. 'Ahhh I asked the boy on the computer.' The boy said. 'I'm Gon if you didn't hear me !' Diona sighed in relief and stood up to her full size. She was a girl was met black hair, silky smooth too, She fashioned herself with a pair of shorts and a crop top with a lovely fluffy jacket. She wore a beret on her head. She was a tall girl, 6 foot to be precise. The ship was rocking really badly now. Diona got up and started stretching. 'Ok Gon where do you come from ?'  Diona asked. 'Whale Island !' he happily replied. 'Same !' She said. ' Do you wanna learn more about this ship ?' Gon asked. 'Let's go !' Diona said. She stretched and left her jacket in the corner.

As they ran round the ship in the blistering cold of the storm, Gon, Diona, A tall man and a blonde boy were called in by the ship's captain. As they all walked in Gon and Diona shook the water off, laughing hysterically. The captain then coughed and said, 'So I want you all to tell me your names and why you want to be a hunter.' he said. Gon started first. ' My name is Gon Freeces, and I want to be a Hunter because My dad is a Hunter and I want to know why he chose being a Hunter over taking care of me. ' The captain merely grunted before saying  'Pass' Then Diona started. ' My name is Diona. I want to become a Hunter to gather exotic culinary experience from around the world. But, I also want revenge. I heard the Phantom Troupe was in the bounties Hunters get. I need revenge, for they wiped my entire bloodline out.' Diona said. The wrath of the moment raged in her heart. The blonde went next. ' I do not know if I can fully trust you so I shall give you the bare minimum. I am Kurapika and I am from the Kurta Clan.' He explained. The captain sighed. ' if going not answer I shall have to fail you.' Kurapika gasped. 'If I must. I am Kurapika, from the Kurta clan. I want to become a Hunter to hunt down the Phantom Troupe and get revenge on them for wiping my bloodline as well. They massacred my clan and took their eyes.' He took a deep breath, 'Kurta clan eyes sell for a hefty price on the black market so I plan on getting them back. They sell for a lot because when  the Kurta clan's people feel great emotion they turn a crimson.' Finally the very tall man spoke up. ' You need to know this. Hunters get game and money. And money can buy you anything. A sports car  a big house and the woman of your dreams. My name is Leorio-San.' The captain passed them all and returned them all to their places. As Gon and Diona ran around the slippery deck in the rain. In the captain's room, the captain told their crew members to raise the mast. But as they heaved on the ropes. A man with a blue bandana and red shirt send flying in the air as the busy of wind pushed him off the ship.Gon rushed after him, Diona behind him. Gon tugged and Diona helped him. The role started sinking and Diona lodged her foot into a debt in the ship and heaved themselves up. On the other side of the ship the waves crashed at the floor boards and the 2 boys, Kurapika and Leorio were in a fight, over the sounds of the ocean Kurapika shouted, Take in back Leorio, Take it back and I'll forgive you.' He said. ' I won't until you learn some respect. It's Leorio-san to you.' Leorio shouted back at him. ' I guess I have no choice.' Kurapika said. He whipped out two sticks. Leorio picked a small pocket knife out of his pocket. Then they shout if Diona knocked some sense into them. They both rushed over. Kurapika getting there first and pulling her down to safety, bringing Gon and the crew member back too. ' Thank you Kurapika-san.' Diona said.She smiled as her wet hair came over her eyes. But something came out of her hair. Something soft. Diona too realised it and said. ' I have towels in my bag I'll get them.' She stood up and the boys followed her. The boys stayed back and she pulled out 4 nearly folded towels. She handed them out. She started drying her hair and took her shirt off. Kurapika covered his eyes and He covered Gon's too. Leorio however had literal hearts in his eyes. She then places her towel over her shoulders and went out into deck. She squeezed her  shirt out letting the water get out. She was kind of pissed that she had to change her clothes they were her favourite after all. Then she hung her towels and clothes to dry and handed out blankets as they fell asleep...