Cold Sweat

Aayai Point of View
You feel the beads of sweat dropping from each other forehead. Every body hormones are raging out of control. My hips are swaying side to side as this random guy feel on me from behind. I'm really having the time of my life. That was until I heard someone yelling in my ear. I was on such a vibe that I didn't even notice what was happening around me. The guy who I was dancing on had a boyfriend or what ever he was to him. The boy was who was yelling in my ear. I turned my head in his direction so I could get a better view of him. He seemed handsome from what I could see. It was dark in the club and the lights where just strobing. I could see that he was really tall though. My head came to to his shoulder. He had to be at least 6'1. I just laid my head back and swayed to the beat. I was loving being held at the moment. I'm guessing the guy was enjoying it too.

His member which was now on my lower back was hard as a rock. He leaned down to my ear.

He whispered, " You sure know what you are doing don't you? And your body is amazing if you don't mind me saying that."

His voice was sounds so good against my ear. It had my body shiver and covered in goosebumps. I hate to admit but who ever he is has my body craving him. From every move to every touch I was honestly in a trans.

He whispered, " What is your name love?"

I said, " Why do you need to know that?"

He said, " Just trying to be friendly. Plus definitely want to take you home with me tonight."

I said, " Oh you do?

He said, " Definitely you to beautiful not to be in my bed."

I said, " Well you talk a good game. I hope you can back it up. Because I'm a lot to handle. Also I don't do relationship so don't fall in love."

He said, " Who said anything about a relationship to be honest I just want to have sex. I don't plan on falling in love."

I said,  "Well good we on the same page."

He said, " Did you drive here?"

I said, " No, I rode with my friend."

He said, " Good. Well let who ever it is know you going with me."

I said, " Okay what is your name?"

He said, " My name is Anong. What is your name?"

I said, " My name Aayai."

Anong said, " Pretty name for a pretty face."

I rolled my eyes and said, " Don't go getting corny on me."

Anong said, " Alright my bad."

I said, " I'll meet you outside. Let me go tell my friends."

Anong nodded and walked towards the entrance. I walked over to where my group of friends where standing and instantly all eyes on me.

Giya said, " Who is the guy now?"

I said, " Dang can I tell you first who he is. He is the guy who I'm going to sleep with tonight. Any other questions mom?"