Chapter 2: Missing Notebook

Start from the beginning

"Riser..."

She whispered in a pained tone, causing all of the people surrounding her to show a difficult look on their faces. Remembering their actions towards Riser a few hours ago. Making Sirzechs frown before closing his eyes as he didn't expect that person that they pushed away from Rias, is the person that was willing to sacrifice everything for her. The man that truly loved her no matter what kind of experiences she has gone though in Issei's hand.

The man who taught her what it really means to love and be loved... according to the memories that they received.

"Mother... what do you think about this memories?"

He asked with a serious expression on his face, causing her mother to close her eyes in response. Showing a conflicted look on her face. Even though she didn't want to believe it. All of it, their dreams, memories, everything seems to be true but what confused them was that those memories are from the future. That's why they really found it weird as to why they have memories of the future. They do have some theories as to why, and it was so unbelievable that they immediately scraped it... but as they thought about it more deeply. It's the best explanation that they have right now.

"Don't tell me all of us were reborn?"

Sirzechs asked. Making all of them stay silent as they also wasn't sure about it, causing him to click his tongue. Preparing to call for the other noble houses like the Sitri Clan to check if they also had the same memory. They didn't have the guts to call the Phenex Clan especially after they saw what Riser has went through in those memories that they dreamt of.

"Where's otou-sama?"

Rias asked her mother. Noticing that her father, who she thought was the first one to comfort her, was nowhere to be found. Making both Venelana and Sirzechs to form a frown on their faces in response.

"Forget about him... he... he sacrificed us just to get what he wanted from Issei. That's why he immediately ran away as soon as we woke up... and his reaction is the one that helped me to believe that the dreams that we had were our memories"

"W-What... what do you mean he sacrificed us!?"

"Only I and your father have this memory. The two of you were not present there, but it seems like your father was offered a trade by Issei. In exchange for helping him having his own harem from the noble wives he took interest on in the past, he was asked to give us up... and he accepted this offer which caused for both of us to be imprisoned and captured"

"Y-You're lying, right? W-Why would otou-sama do something like that!?!?"

Rias asked with a desperate look on her face, causing Venelana to just pull her closer to her embrace. Comforting her daughter and letting her calm down her emotions.

"I know it's hard to believe, Rias... but his reaction said it all"

"N-No"

Rias muttered. Clenching her mother's clothes tightly while feeling overwhelmed about everything that suddenly happened to them within only an hour.

"... how about the rest of you? What did you girls dreamt of?"

Venelana asked as she glanced at the rest of Rias' peerage. Making all of them hesitate while holding her arms since they didn't want to remember it. Half of it are just painful memories.

"... it's the same but... from my memories, Riser managed to successfully break me out... and I helped him try to rescue the rest but in the end I still got caught by Issei"

Akeno said. Making Venelana nod her head in understanding since her memories are somewhat the same as them. In her and Grayfia's memories, Riser managed to break them out, and helped him fight off Issei for 15 years. But unlike them, they weren't captured but were killed in the end. That's why their memories stopped at that moment.