1k 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋{𝓓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝓦𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝓜𝐄}

'' dance with me

'' dance with me. ,,

-៚❐𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 her silky Light green hair Infront of the mirror looking at herself... A young maiden name Collei aka Y/N was known as the prefect of Ramshackle and the Female student at Nrc.

She was beautiful her Almost touched magenta color eyes dazzling at the moonlight her medium Light green hair being brush by the comb over and over again gently she smiled at the mirror. Suddenly a knock was heard in her balcony window. She look at it and stand up leaving her brush she was wearing her night gown and wasn't wearing any footwear her familiar grim was asleep right now in the bed and the ghost are probably busy.

She step outside in her balcony seeing the stars Blinging brightly she smiled at the view on the night sky suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulders to reveal a boy. None other than Azul ashengrotto. Behind her. Her eyes widened.

" Azul? What are you doing here in night?!? And aren't you supposed to be asleep -" she was cut off by the hand of azul on her mouth as he shush her he stand at the railing of the balcony leaning his hand towards the girl.

"Come on." He said which she took his hand he spin her around the balcony holding on her waist while she held on his neck. The silver blue hair male danced gracefully with the Light green hair maiden her eyes widened when she was thrown off to the air only to be catch and twirled around by Azul she laughed at the antics of the silver blue hair male.

He blushes slightly when he heard the Chuckle of the female. He continues to dance with her in the balcony dancing with her in sync her night gown flowing whenever she was being twirled around by azul.

They both jump at the railing maintaining balance azul throw her off the air to only catch her in bridal style and twirled dance and dance at this lonely night Y/N slowly closes her eyes in the Dreamland of hers and sleeping in azul lap. He softly smiled at her.

"Silly girl..." He carried her bridal style and put her down the bed seeing her now asleep face his eyes darted over her glossy lips he took his chance on giving a peck on the lips and left closing the balcony too .

His a Lovesick person just for her...

-៚❐