𝓐𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"ᵃ ᵃˡˡᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ...,,

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

➛LIBRARY
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵘᵍᵉ ᵗʷᵒ

At the library Y/N scrolled into page to page but still no luck as she sighed sadly Crowley also check the last book but still no book about teyat. "Nothing. Nothing. Not one single thing! No maps, no history book, not one shred of evidence anywhere to suggest that there has ever been any place with the name of your homeland! Your not pulling my leg are you?" He asked the light hair green girl as she groaned.

"Why would i be lying where i lived? look i just want to find my way back home and that's just that." She said annoyed all she wants to do is to continue her Job as a Ranger trainee.

"If you're not lying than I suppose you must have been dropped here from some distant planet, or perhaps another world entirely." So does that mean.... SHE'S AN ALIEN??? "I'm an Alien!?" She asked but the headmaster just ignored "What did you have on when you arrived? Identification? Magical driver's license? Your name inside your shoe?" He asked as Y/N just showed him a vision.

"Eh...? What's that?" Crowley asked the younger girl. "Its a vision gifted by the gods each one shall have a unique power with it like nature that comes with Anemo,Geo, Electro,Dendro,Hydro,Pyro, and lastly Cyro or in other words it's basically Wind,Rock, Electric,Plant,Water,fire and Ice." She answered Which Crowley listened "And my vision is dendro which means i have the power the same as the archon where i live from an archon also Means God in teyat." She explained "so you basically live in a world where those seven gods are present for their cities except for the Anemo archon and the Geo archon?" He asked which Y/N nodded.

He sighed"I can't just enrolled a student who has no Magical potential. Neither can i simply toss a pentless one out on the street with no form of communication. I am duty-bound as an educator to safeguard the minds of tommorow! After all, I am the most magnanimous of men." He said to himself as he thinks "Hmm... I have it! There's an unused facility on campus Once upon a time it was used as a dormitory. BUT these days it stands empty. I'm certain that with a little elbow grease you'll find it clears up rather nicely! You may sleep there for the time being. While I investigate a means of returning you safely home." He said to the light green hair

"Truly my magnanimous knows no bounds! All educators the world over need only look to my example. And now we'd best be on our way! Let's us make for the dormitory. It may be a bit weatherd. But I'm sure you'll find it has a certain homey charm." Which he said to the light green hair as the girl nodded 'Guess im stuck here for a while...'