𝓥𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃! - 𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WELCOME TO TWISTED WONDERLAND!
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵘᵍᵉ ᵛⁱˡˡⁱᵃⁿ'ˢ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ

Noises were heard in the room it sounds like someone was struggling. " What is that noise....? Cyno? " The light green hair girl question. "Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..." A scrawny voice spoke as Y/N adjusted to her surroundings. "Grr: Grrr!! The lid is to heavy." "Time for... My secret move! Guwaahuh~~~~ There!" Suddenly everything became bright as Y/N hissed to the light and adjusted to the light. She adjust to her surroundings noticing blue.... Fire?!??!?

Y/N didn't know how to feel. This was to unexpected! "Fire?!??!" Y/N said shocked "Ok, ok. Gatto get... Waaah!!" Why are you up?!" The cat looking like creature asked with surprise while Y/N noticed her clothes were different she was wearing a robe. Jeez did somebody made a cult and kinnaped her for a sacrifice for a person they want?

"A talking cat???" She said surprised by the fact a creature like him could talk he was angry for sure. "Just who are you calling a cat!!!!" The creature said with a anger tone "I am the Great grim! Well, whatever. Hey, human! Hurry and gimme those clothes! Otherwise... I'll roast ya!" 'grim' said as the light green hair girl rolled her eyes Y/N ran and left the room where grim was "Hey human get back!" He heard grim from afar but shrugged it off.

How did she end up here? Wasn't cyno just teaching her just now? She ran through the place to arrived at a library "oh. A library nice." She said smiling a bit remembering how amber hugged her back then when she was still 11/12 years old. Suddenly the blue flames was Infront her of reveal the 'great grim' "Did you really think you'd get away from my nose? Dumb human!" She narrowed her eyes at him over the fact he called her dumb even though she studied at sumeru academy "if you don't wanna get roasted, better hand over-" suddenly ropes trap grim Y/N eyes widened.

'how the hell...' "buwah!? Ow! What's with this rope?" Grim asked himself "This is no mere rope. It is a lash of love!" A man said with a crow mask and a top hat Y/N grab her journal out of nowhere and noted that in her.

journal as she put it back "Ah, found you at last. Are you one of the new students?" The crow man asked Y/N which she confusingly look at him 'New student? Me? But I'm already at sumeru academy-' "you shouldn't do things like that. Leaving the gate on your own! Not only that, you have yet to tame your familiar which has broken a number of School rules." The crow man stated to the girl.

The girl was hella confused she didn't had a familiar was he talking about grim? "Let me go! I'm not their freakin' familiar!" Grim yelled at the crown man she Y/N agreed in her mind "Sure, sure. The rebellious ones always say things like that. Just quite down for a moment " the crown man said to the uknown creature Y/N didn't know how to feel to be honest...
Grim tried yelling but it ends up muffled which made the light green hair girl sweat drop.